Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?

Start from the beginning

My thoughts was interrupted when I sat up and realized who it was.

Taylin.

She sat there paying attention to the lecture until she felt my eyes on her and head nodded me as a greeting.

I gave her a small wave.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?𝘐'𝘔 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘋𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘒 .
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦.

I was trying to focus on the lecture the rest of class but I could feel her staring at me from time to time and I would tap my pen to focus myself.

Honestly, I'm so scared to even think about liking someone because the last girl I was with (we broke up 7 months ago) I thought I loved and she did me so dirty. Then, I've fell out with friends and another girl I was talking too and was making me catch feelings and was only talking to me cause she was dared too.. and didn't even like me for real. All that high key effected me to where i'm okay with just doing me and having my girl Dejah being close to me. I've recently let Levon close but I already knew him.

That's embarrassing, I meet this cute girl in college and she had to meet me under the influence and randomly twerking on her ?? She gone think imma alcoholic and a hoe ! Hell no.

Class ended and hurriedly gathered my things and headed out the door. Taylin caught up to me.

"Damn mama, what you trynna say?"

" Nothing, I- I just um... gotta pee really bad." I stammered trying to make that up.

" Mhm." She knew I was lying. "When's your next class ?"

" In an hour."

𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥.

"Cool, Come with me."

" Huh-" She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. Her touch was gentle but firm at the same time. I kind of liked it.

"Where are you taking me ?"

" Let's go get some food or some." she shrugged.

" Okay, but like... why?"

She turned to look at me.
" You don't like food?" She asked.

" No- I'm not saying that. Just that- You know we don't really know each other like that."

" Yeah.. so we're going to get food..." Again with no emotion. " Is that coo ?"

"..... yeah"

——
A couple of weeks has passed and it's been a smooth transition into the new lifestyle.

Dejah and I are both doing very well in our classes so far, Levon as well. Kayson and Elijah are still around. We've kind of formed into our own friend group. Me, Dejah, Levon, Taylin, Armoni, Kayson and Elijah.

Me and Taylin has grown a lot closer too. We made it almost a routine to get food or smoothies after class. I was feeling her but I wasn't sure if she was actually interested in me. The flirting was definitely there but she so hard to read sometimes.