7

I'm backkkkkk once again :)

I woke up today with Nezuko prodding my nose. Not harshly but enough to be noticed. I opened one of my eyes and I saw her upside down. I was still on the couch but I was actually laying on it now and not just sitting my head was propped up on the arm of it.
"Good morning, Nezuko." I said, yawning.
All I wanted to do was sink back down into the comfort of the couch cushions and sleep.
Thankfully I didn't have work today. Me and Nezuko can spend time together. It was Saturday so we didn't have anywhere to really be. No work or classes.
"So about yesterday. Did they do anything? Or say something?"
She shook her head no at the first and yes at the second.
"What did they say?"
She runs off and then comes back with some paper with words written on it.
'they said, "when does Tanjiro get off work? And why is he a waiter? We saw him dealing with a rude lady. Why did he change his appearance? Why did he change at all? We need you both back. We know one isn't going to go without the other." It was kind of awkward. I was happy when you got back :) '
"Are you okay now, Nezuko?"
She nodded.
"Should we go back with them?"
She shrugs and writes some more.
'i don't know maybe. I miss zenzen. And even Inosuke :)'
"Yeah I miss them to."
I sigh and stare at the ceiling.
"Yes? No?"
'its up to you tantan'
"But I have no idea what one to choose. I mean I wanna go back but what if someone hurts you?"
'im a demon. If they don't unalive me I'll be fine.'
"Im going to find a way to get you human again."
'i know brother'
"What do you wanna do for the time being? I think the Hashiras can wait a few hours. Then I'll get the stuff we need."
'funny cat videos!!!'
"Okay" I say laughing.
We watched cat videos and then I started to clean and get everything together. We didn't have much due to us moving around. We had a few pairs of clothes each and then we had Nezuko's system. It was fairly easy to pack up. I had a guy ready to take over the apartment once we leave. I clear away everything that belongs to us from when we got here and when we bought it. I leave some home essentials of course. Its basically ready for the guy to move in without difficulty of having to move huge things out.
I leave a few months of rent money on the kitchen table. He told me not to but the guy is going to need help. Everyone needs help every once in a while. I just want to be kind to him.
I may have changed alot but I still think all people deserve kindness and to be helped out.
Nezuko was in her box sleeping now and there was only like two back packs of things we have to take so she has them in there with her.
I knew exactly where the Hashiras are. I slip the door key under the welcome mat and tug the box to my shoulders. The weight was comforting.
I know she is in there but I can't help but worry when she's out of my sight. Doesn't every older brother feel like that? Worry is a feeling I'm practically bonded with at this point. My little sister will become human again. I'll make sure of it. But there was a nagging issue about what if I cant?