2

Okay I'm back! I have lost all motivation for this story and don't know how to continue. This is gonna suck and be so embarrassing.

Tanjiro pov.
Pulling myself out of the still all to painful memories, I continue to take paths and alleyways to make it to work. I check left and right before I leave the dark alleyway and make my way to the diner.
As soon I walk in I know I should leave. I reminded myself that even Hashira can be a little oblivious. The little reminder did little to ease my thoughts as I see the two most non oblivious Hashiras sitting in my section to wait. Sometimes it sucks being a waiter. Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame Hashira. Giyu Tomioka, the reigning water Hashira.
I swear I could have been mistaken as a stone statue.
'focus, Tanjiro. Your hair is longer and you cut it into an under cut. You have piercings. You wear makeup over your facial features. Including your scar. You go by the name Darius.' I mentally told myself. Oh who am I kidding? There obviously going to recognize me  and turn me and Nezuko in. When we do we will probably be dead after night falls. I sigh and check in with some employees that I kinda like.
"Hey is there any chance you can swing by in my section to get those two men?" I asked Neva. She was about twenty nine  max. It was obvious who I was talking about. She checked them out and shook her head no.
"Sorry man my section is full of hungry jocks that are bitches. You know I would any other time." She said sadly. It was rush hour so we was packed with people. I sigh and nod my head. I make sure everything I need is in place. I paste on a smile and make my way to the diners farthest away from the two Hashiras.
"Hello sorry for the wait. I am Darius and I will be your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?"

Okay oops. This sucks. Like bad. Thx for reading this piece of crap. Should I continue?