6

I apologize for the last one being so short this one will be way longer :)

"Why do you need me so much, huh?"
There was thick silence for the next few minutes and it was unsettling.
Giyus voice was choked when he was saying,"because your you."
"What does that even mean?" I ask, trying to find any answers to that statement.
"Its just something that helps us. Your you. You try to help us in anyway you can. Even if a demon was trying to kill you, you still try to give it comfort as it dies once and for all. That helps. You try to help anything. You keep smiling through everything and tell people to keep their heads up. Its just..fuck.. there's not even a better explanation to why we need you to keep our sanity and to keep pushing us forward."
Giyu was now staring at me.
"I don't know if we can come back."
His face fell.
"Yet."
His face had a look of hope.
"Well you know where to find us if you ever need help."
Me and Giyu startled. I guess he forgot Rengoku was in the room also.
"I'll see what my sister says about it."
"Okay. we really could use your help, Tanjiro."
I nodded once and made my way to the door and opened it then paused.
"Do you have anywhere to stay for the night? Its getting quite dark and there's creeps around here."
"Yes we have a room at the far end of the town."
"Okay just making sure."
"Thank you for asking."
I nodded once and then watched their backs as they walked out of my line of sight.
Then I locked and closed the door. I walked speedily to Nezukos room. She had her knees up to her chest and her eyes are closed.
"Nezuko? Are you asleep?"I whisper to my little sister.
She doesn't answer so I walked into the room and laid her down properly.
I then go fix me a cup of strong tea. I sit on the couch and ponder over what the Hashiras said and what should I do to relocate and where if me and Nezuko decide to reject the offer.
I don't come up with much and I fall asleep, my tea was now finished.

My dreams was filled with trees and lakes that night. It was creepily lovely. It was beautiful. I started seeing faces but they disappeared within a millisecond. Some faces was bloody, it seemed.
It stopped on my father's face. Oddly enough, he was trying to say something but I couldn't hear him and he was pointing feverishly behind me, as if he was warning me of something but I couldn't bloody turn around.
My father's mouth opened in a silent scream and his eyes was as round as saucers.
I could see him yelling my name but I couldn't hear him. I could hear everything else just not him. Or the thing he was warning me about. I still couldn't turn.
After a while that must have only been minutes, it seemed I left my body and I could see myself but my father, the trees and lakes, and the thing my father was warning me about vanished. It was just me. And darkness.
That's weird. I never have any dreams like this. Usually it's just something of my past that I relive. Usually there all fine and dandy until when Muzan killed my family.
Did Nezuko have any dreams like this? Did Nezuko dream? To many questions. Not enough answers.
Suddenly something impacted with my body and the front side of my body was now cold.
Still all I see is darkness. I'm beginning to dislike it.

Still not as long as I wanted it to be but oh well. Get food and water in your system please and thank you :)