1

Tanjiro pov.

      Nezuko was running around the house like Satan was chasing her with a katana. As I am trying to get to the sucky part time that barely allows me to get roughly two hours of sleep between caring for Nezuko, school,Myself, and this sucky job. This is the absolutely worst job I've had in my whole life. My boss makes me do anything to get a good view of my ass it's getting on my nerves. We have to wear so tight of skinny jeans they look  painted on. I muttered a curse once I got the stupid job uniform that looks like a hooker outfit I went into the kitchen. Only to find Nezuko curled up into a ball on the counter sleeping.
       "You always sleep in the most random places. Wow what's next?" I laughed as I picked up Nezuko and put her in her room. I closed the door behind me but I turned on the lamp on the bedside table before leaving the room. I left a note that said I was leaving. I walked out , locking the door behind me. I keep to the shadows everytime I'm out in public alone, its simply to risky. All I can hope is that I never find or get found by a demon slayer that will recognize me or my sister. Even though I didn't think that a demon slayer would come to this backwater town, I need to be extremely careful for other demons. I'm not taking chances with anything I don't have to, even though if it's another demon, Nezuko could run them off easily enough.
       Nezuko takes online classes. I go to school sadly. Nezuko takes her classes, runs around the house, sleeps, and we sometimes play a few games or just simply hang out and watch movies before I go to work.

Okay so this was horrible but that's okay! I'll get better with practice. Again if this is your au or someone else's I hadn't been on Wattpad at the time and I don't really read now but I still try. If you have any suggestions or ways to make it better please say so! I'll update when I can. Updates may be slow. Have a good rest of your day/night.