3

This is sucky and i honestly have no clue what I'm doing :). Oh well

After going through half of the people and getting closer to my unwanted guests I was stuck at a Karen. As far as Karen's go, this one has to be the worst I have ever encountered. Trying to reason with the blond headed, big sunglasses on her eyes and pink everything, was so annoying. She wasn't about to pass the opportunity to ruin or just make sure people have a bad day.
"Are you even listening to me?" Of course. Oops I should probably listen to the lady.
"Yes ma'am."
"You clearly are not."
Suppressing an eye roll, I gave the Karen a innocent face with fake concern. As if I was worried. Ha. Nope.
"I want to see your manager right away."
"Why is that?" I already know why. I was seriously gone for five minutes before she started fussing because the wait was to long.
"You was gone for so long. I need to go my package arrives in thirty minutes. Like you can skip all those peasants and just go to me because I have something I need to do."
If I wasn't already gripping my hand into a fist inside my other fist not to hurt the Karen, I would have punched her so hard. I wouldn't have ever even thought about doing that when I was so kind and loving.
"Ma'am, your going to have to wait. You-"
"I will not wait."
That motherfuc-
"I deserve a full discount for having to wait this long and for having a horrible child for a waiter. Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?"
My blood ran cold and hot the same time. I was angry yet I was horrified and wanted to sob.
"Excuse me?"
"Oh, finally, you may got some manners. I guess she didn't do to bad. I thi-"
"Don't you ever say anything about my family or their teachings."
"I demand to have a meeting with-"
"My manager? Fine. I don't give a fu-"
A waiter came by and clapped me on the shoulder playfully. I guess he saw the look on my face
"Is there something wrong here, Darius (Tanjiro)?" Koji asked.
I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.
"Yes actually. This fine lady here is asking to see the manager. Would you like to join us?" To keep me from knocking this lady out, I thought but did not add. I'm sure he got the jist of it because he nodded and led the way.

(Time skip because I don't wanna get into all that and I only have one braincell that's working like a tic-tac)

I have made my way around my table's and finally got to the Hashiras. The Karen and manager hashed out until they kicked her out permanently.
"I'm so sorry about the wait. I will be your waiter today. What would you like to drink?"
"Water" Giyu.
"Tea, please." Rengoku.
"Okay. I'll be with your drinks shortly."
At least they didn't notice my voice. They didn't seem to notice my appearance at all. Maybe my new look is working. I wouldn't count on it though. Any Hashira can conceal their emotions.
After I got the drinks, I walked easy to the table and since I forgot I ask if they want appetizers I ask. They say no.
"Are you ready to order or do you need some time?"
They tell me the meal they want and I hurry to get it done.
I visit some of the other tables and get that sorted out ,then I bring meals to a group of four. I'm back at the two males with their meals. I work fast when I'm worried but I do it right. Working fast takes whatever is on my mind off of it and I can work easily.
"I'm sorry but this has been bothering me ever since you appeared, but have we met before?" Rengoku.
"Um, no. I don't think we have." Did I really think I could get away?
"Oh. Well sorry I mistaken you for an old friend."
I hear Giyu take in a sharp breath.
"Oh well. I hope you find who your friend is."
"Maybe you can help. He has-" Rengoku was cut off.
"Business with us." Giyu was glaring at the table.
"Yes business."I could easily feel the tense air around the three of us.
"Okay?" I wasn't fixing to find out what that business was. Nope. Uh uh. No ma'am. No no. All I knew is that if they are here for me and if they know I'm here then I need to get the hell outta dodge. With Nezuko of course. I knew that this place wouldn't be permanent so why does it hurt to leave? Maybe because I made some kind of friends? Because Nezuko looks happy?
I keep an eye on the Hashiras while doing my table's. The diner was almost empty now and Koji was cleaning up. My table's was almost done. Only the Hashiras and another couple was here. I gave them their checks a few minutes ago and the Hashiras are getting up to go now. The couple is not far behind them. They pay and leave. I finish up fast and leave hurrying to get back home.

I hope I'm not to late. I'm coming Nezuko.

Bro I don't even know what I'm doing lol. But I hope this is good enough. 😅