Issei Where are you going? Draig asked as issei flew towards a mountains thinking about what he needs to do and how he must get stronger.

Pl..ss protect koneko.. Thank you sen.. No issei hyoudou.

The memory of kais death flashed in his mind as he landed at the top of the mountain turning back to human panting out of breath with tears.

DAMNIT!!! Issei yells slamming his fist in the ground as he thinks about kai and the visions he has been having.

Issei what wrong? A voice said as issei heard a few footsteps turning to see tannin tamat and Azazel walking out see him.

What the hell? Azazel how did you find me? Issei asked confused seeing the fallen general and the two dragon kings.

Simple we sensed draig and your power issei. Tannin said in a calm voice with some concern.
You think we can't sense you idot. Timat yells rushing at issei as he closes his eyes thinking he will get his ass beat but then he feels a warm embrace.

Partner open your eyes. Draig says in a consoling voice. Yes and besides you are my level almost higher so she can't hurt you. Red plunty stated.

As issei opened his eyes he was shocked to see he wasn't being attacked but instead hugged by timat shocking the dragon.

Even the leader of our faction needs a break now again don't push yourself baka emperor. Timat said letting issei go and helping him up.

So kid wants going through your head. Tannin asked as issei smirked.

I think we should state our return as warriors. Issei said as he snapped his fingers to let out a magic circle of dragon covering him and when it released issei was in a whole new set if clothing.

Issei was now in a black shirt with a red jacket with the mark of draig on it as he held silver and gold shoulder bads and cloak. He had bronze pants with a emarld flame design and black boots with blue and red dragons on them.

His new look shocked the three as tannin knew it meant he accepted being the dragon faction leader, while azazel knew issei had something planned but he felt so much power he couldn't talk. But timat felt the same dominant power she felt in draig but stronger which shocked her.

So shall us dragons say who we are. Issei said as both gears formed.
Hell yeah partner show them Welsh power of a leader. Draig said proudly. Indeed lets lead our clan. Great red said happy that issei has grown.

Pov with kai while this happend

We see kai in bed as he then got up from it grabbing his side as he got out of bed.

Dammit how.. Just how i can't keep sulking. He thought as he then julted and tried to run outisde as he felt issei turn into a dragon. But as kai ran he couldn't catch issei as he was to hurt.

Issei Where are.. Fuck it. Kai said getting pissed as he started to have blue and orange appears but then they fade as his aggressive ifrit side showed as he left to bathroom.

10 minutes later while issei was in the sky.

We hear the sound of a shower as kai in trying to relax and clam his mind.

Damnit ifrit, samael do you have any idea what's going on. Kai asked his partners in his mind.

I wish i knew partner i did sense ophis during your fight but now see's gone. Samael said. Indeed and you are strong but it seems like issei was it is planning something but what. Ifrit said as him and samel and kai all thought was what was going on until they heard laughter in the corner of kais mind as they saw kais father lord abaddon smiling.

Oi dad whats so funny? Kai said outloud as he looked at his pendant.
Nothing kiddo just issei's acting like me and zechs did back in the day as devils leader and devil warrior. Lord abaddon said shocking Kai. Also might wanna do something about that naked girl with you. He spoke confusing everyone.

What gir... Ahhhh! Kai spoke till he yelled as he turned around seeing a naked luna with massive breast bigger than kuroka and akenos.

Uhh.. Hey kai.  She said silently.  What the hell luna why are you hear. Kai yelled as he looked down and went red before placing a towel around his waste.

Relax.. Im here to apologize for what i did and i thought it was empty not used. Luna said as kai walked passed her a saw he didnt put the sigh.

Shit.. Ok how about this we talk later like tomorrow. Kai said making luna smile. Thank you so much i woudl expect nothing less from vali's brother in arms. She said making kai smirk as he walked away into his room resting for the night.

Next day.

Everyone wakes up to the sunshining as all the leaders and peerages get breakfast until a sudden dark cloud blocks the light making vali and kai get up..

Vali do you feel that. Kai yelled.
Hell yeah come on everyone follow us now. Vali said as the two dragons rushed outsides with everyone only to see issei ophis timat and tannin in dragon form with a young dragon with red and white scales his son bova and azazel.

YO VALI KAI ARE TWO READY TO HELP GET THE DRAGON FACTION BACK ON THE TOP. Issei yelled shocking everyone but making kai smile as they promised to make this faction

This is all for today thanks dragon army sorry i haven't posted alao check out DDCRIMSONDD today is his birthday wish him a hppy one as the dragon faction rises and this story is only having 12 chapters left everyone enjoy and stand tall my cromrades.mention a user