locked away

Third person pov

The sound of metal sounded In the night as the bright moonlight beamed down on the battlefield reflecting across the solders metal armor. A soilder ran down the halls smashing through large wooden doors to see the King looking down at a table with paper lined across it the Knight kneeled down "your magisty" the king nodded and the Knight stood "Knight how does it look" the Knight shakes his head "we can't leave a dent in the beast thousands slaughtered by it endless flame" he nods "the moon" the Knight shakes his head the Kings sighs and look towards a man in a mystical cloak "you are right it is time to use the relic I just hoped it wasn't so soon" the man in the cloak nodded and so did the king.

The king walked down the hallways of his castle touching every stone that was layed the cloaked figure walking beside him they came to a door two armored gaurds standing by the king watched as the gaurd slammed there hand across there chest then opening the door to reveal a room with a singular object in the centre.

The king walked over to the object and it just as her remembered since he was first shown it as a child and the terrible cost it required the king look towards the cloaked figure "this maybe the last time we talk my friend" the figure looked at the king "I believe the saying is the last we see each other" the king shook his head "no you will see my grave stone and you will see me in my son and daughter this is the last time I will see you" the cloak figure chuckles and nods "take care of them for Me as a man last request" the cloaked figure nodded and the king took the glass casing off the relic taking it with him.

He walked out of the castle and infront of him the giant beast itself I eyes as dark as the night sky glaring down at him "lisen beast of the night I admit we have committed you a great wrong and I am sorry for what we have done but you won't care your only justice is to see this land burned and this world encased in a endless night" the beast glare grew and it opened it mouth ready to fire "I can't allow that" the king pointed the relic at the beast and it recoiled and that what the king wanted "creature of the night jailer of day may your sins hold you down and grief fade away" the relic glowed a dark glow "I king of this great world banish tee to be sealed away for all your years" the creature was about to fire when the relic flew out of the Kings hands chaining the creature from it neck to it wings slamming it to the ground the beast tried to get up but couldn't.

Stone rose from the ground encasing the beast in a square prison a door sealing it in the king took one last look at his cloaked friend and smiled as he walk towards the the prison and put his hand on the door and spoke hidden words which engraved the door in symbols with a square slot on the centre and as the words were said the king vanished with the prison no where to be seen.

The moon which has stayed for months finally began to move making way for the sun to rise celebrations were had and sorrow was met for the king who sacrifice his life so they could standed.

The prison locked away so noone could find it and it stayed for hundreds of years until it was uncovered.