#Chapter four: mission possible.

Jason's PROV.

Oh its so overwhelming. Everything is going to change after tonight. Percy is going to propose to Annabeth and it will be amazing. I'm really happy for them, we've all bonded as a family and grown together, and it's good to smile and stop worrying about the past.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts. by piper knocking on my door.
"Hey superman you there?"

"Oh hey come on in " I said as I opened the door.

"Hey I just wanted to see if you would walk with me down to diner?" She said With a smile.

"Yeah sure" I replied

As we walked down to the pavilion, I listened to piper talk about what went on with her siblings. I didn't mind, I like listening to piper's wonderful adventures that happen in the Aphrodite cabin. the sun was setting and she looked beautiful in the golden rays, she had a camp shirt, some jeans and some flat shoes on. Ever since the war with Gaea she has become more comfortable with her looks, I don't really care what she wears, she always looks beautiful to me.

We entered the pavilion she went and sat amongst her siblings, And I went and sat at my table with thalia, artimis gave her absence for the big event.
I'm very happy to see her, I gave her a hug then sat, just in time for Chiron to rise and stomp his foot on the marble floor and say..
"Good evening everyone I have the teams for our game of capture the flag"
there were big cheers from the audience, capture the flag is a really big thing here at camp. "Now now calm down, I'm not finished yet, now let me go on... in team one we have Poseidon, Athena, Apollo, Hades, Demeter, Iris, Hecate, nike!
there were even more cheers from us. "Now now I'm not even going to get a word in, now quite down!" He said with a smile. Now in team two we have Zeus, Ares, Hermes, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Doynosis, Hestia, Hypnos! there was such a huge cheer from the audience, I thought I would go deaf. ( but thanks to chiron everything was going to plan) "Now without further notice let's eat!" Chiron said, with a clap of his hands, then the food appeared on our plates. And we dug in. and I gave some of my food to the hearth, and asked my father to bless the events that will take place later tonight.

After dinner I went over to talk to Percy. Grover, tyson, and Frank were already talking to him.
"So Percy are you nervous?" I asked.

"Yes!! of course I am! I'm about to get engaged. But if you all stick to your part of the plan. it will all go perfectly!" He replied with a big smile.

And with that we all headed off to get ready for capture the flag, and other matters.

After I was ready, I went over to the cove to help, where the others from our group were already getting everything ready for the big event.
The plan Percy came up with was pure genius, but it took some time and thought,
~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~
"Jason I want you to lead annabeth into position. and nico, you and frank while Jason is doing that I want you on crowd control we need this to go to plan" percy said.
We were in his cabin planning for the game of capture the flag tomorrow night. And it was going to be one heck of a game.
~~~~~~
I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of the conch horn, which meant it was time to get into our teams. And with everything done and taken care of, we went to join our groups for the big showdown.

(Me: Hi there! :) so thanks for reading this chapter I will continue the story in the next chapter. Thx bye.
-logan.