#Chapter one: The Pilot.

(Me: Hi so this is my first fanfic and I'm sure It's crapy but I just wanted to try writing one, so here ya go.)

Annabeth POV:

It was a normal day, I was in the best spot I possibly could think of,

I was siting on the beach with strong arms wrapped around me. I was siting with the most amazing person in the world, my boyfriend Percy jackson. We were siting there, wacthing the sunset as it disappeared behind the beautiful waves of the lake.

I wished I could stay right there forever just let everything slow down to a stop, and just not worry about anything else.

But that would never happen because I'm Annabeth Chase and I have stormy grey eyes and wavy blonde hair, I'm a Demigod half-human half-god, and for Demigods things never went the way we wanted. my mom is Athena the goddess of wisdom and strategy,

My boyfriend Percy, is also a Demigod. But not like the other half-bloods, his father is Poseidon the god of the sea, and one of the big three major gods, Zeus and Hades, are the other two, wich makes Percy different from the other Demigods, he's stronger, and more powerful, he might not seem like it, but when he wants he can cause a major threat. But he is the softest and sweetest guy ever.

I looked up at Percy into his beautiful sea green eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He was perfect I loved him so much, we've known each other since we were twelve, my first words to him were "that he drools in his sleep" but when i first knew I liked him, it was on our second quest to the sea of monsters with Clarisse La Rue to save Grover Underwood the Satyr and to find the golden fleece to cure Thaila's tree.

That was just one of our many quests, but we didn't start dating until after the war against Kronos, the titan lord.

we were a couple for about four months, before Hera came and kidnapped Percy, to stop Gaea.

She took his memory, and took him to the Roman camp. He was gone for eight months. And I didn't know where he was and i couldn't do anything, that was so hard for me. but that's when Jason grace, piper McLean, and Leo Valdez, showed up.

Jason was a Roman Demigod with short sandy blonde hair and lightning blue eyes son of Jupiter/Zeus, and brother to my best freind thalia. Hera had kidnapped him and took his memory, just like Percy, and brought him here with piper and leo.

Piper was a daughter of Aphrodite. She has short brown hair and beautiful eyes that seemed to change color. she could use charm-speak a gift from Aphrodite. She was shy at first, but Now she and I are best freinds.

Leo was the son of Hephaestus with black curly hair and brown eyes and a witty and obnoxious sense of humor. He was a child of the flame, so he could create fire and wasn't affected by it.

And while Percy was at the Roman camp he befriended Hazel Lesquevse and Frank Zang.

Hazel was African American with curly hazelnut hair and brown eyes, she was a daughter of Pluto/Hades and had power over riches and precious metals, above and under the Earth.

Frank he was Chinese/Canadian, and had jet black crew cut hair, and blue eyes he was tall and muscular he was a son of Mars/Ares and had a great
great great great (lots of greats) grandfather that had shape shifting abilities, that Frank had inherited from him. but that made it so frank had to have I lifeline because he was to powerful, the lifeline was a small piece of wood. And that was what kept him alive, if it burnt so would he.

We were all the Seven of prophecy. We had to defeat Gaea, And we did, just at a horrible price of Leo's life.

Jason and piper didn't believe he was dead we all hoped that was true but that was one year ago. and he hadn't come back.

Percy, had just turned twenty one on July 18th. I have been twenty one since four days ago on August the 28th. Piper was almost nineteen on October 7th. and Jason on the 25th of September. Frank was already eighteen since January 10th. Hazel was seventeen on March 16th. Leo's birthday was a hard day for everyone he would have been seventeen on February 2nd.

I sat there thinking of all this, and it made me sad thinking about leo. But I was with percy Wich helped alot

(Me:So that's it I'll continue.

but later and if you haven't read the books I recommend that you do because if. You don't it will make no sense. Anyway see you wonderful people later. Bye) :D