#Chapter three: the plan

(Me: hey so you may have noticed that the last two chapters were exactly the same yeah its having bugs and i cant change it. But here's another chapter hope you guys enjoy. And I got a comment, so that made me happy to see people are reading this. Anyway here's the chapter.

Annabeth's POV.

I walked down to the dining pavilion to see percy sitting there with Tyson. When Tyson saw me, he ran up to me yelling "Annabeth!!!!" And gave me a huge bear hug, percy just smiled. Just then as Chiron. Stood, hitting his hoof on the floor he said

"Hello everyone. Now it's time we all ate so with that. Let's eat!!"

We all got served and I gave some of my food to the fire, as an offering to my mother and sat down. I looked around. To see all my freinds sitting at they're tables. I saw Jason sitting at the Zeus table by himself. since he was the only one in that cabin, he had a sister thalia but she wasn't here right now. She was with the hunters of Artemis. I saw Nico di angelo sitting alone at the hades table but that was how he liked it.
I saw piper at the Aphrodite table, surrounded by her half-siblings.
I looked at the Hephaestus table with sad eyes. That was where leo should have been, but he wasn't.
thinking about that made me sad. But that's when I looked at Percy. He looked at me with a big smile and his beautiful eyes. That made me think of the wonderful time I had just spent with him. Then he made a face and that made me laugh.

When dinner was over Piper came over to me,

"Hey Annabeth I need your help!" She said.

"With what?" I asked.

"With a gift for Jason's birthday!" She said. As she dragged me away.

Percy's POV.

When dinner was over me and tyson gathered up Jason, nico, grover, malcom. and the Stoll brothers.

I told them I was going to propose to Annabeth and that I needed they're help.

"How are you going to porpose?" Conner Stoll. asked.
They all gathered closer as I told them how I was going to do it.

"But I want everyone there. so we need frank and hazel." I said.

"I can do that." Jason said.

"That would be great!" I told him.

Jason would have to go get them from camp Jupiter. But after our journey to the house of hades and little parts of the labrinth were re-opened. Hazel closed them, with the help from the Hecate kids. But they found one going from camp Jupiter straight to camp half-blood. So they kept it open. Wich made a huge difference with going back and forth.

But one things for sure, tomorrow is going to be great!.

(Me:hey so here's another chapter. hope you guys liked it, and if I did anything to your disliking please comment and let me know. Thanks bye.) (: