"My baby is ok" Baekhyun wipes his tears as Chanyeol reaches over and holds his hand .

" You heard the doctor ,baby has a strong heartbeat baekhyun"

" Ok let's get you moved to the other room shall we " the nurse says as she starts to move the bed out of the room and down a hallway to a bigger room with similar machines.

" I'm getting scared now" Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's hand tighter as the nurse puts the bed in place and locks the wheels .

" This machine is just a 3D machine . It shows a clear picture of baby as if we are inside your stomach"

" Wow really, so you can see eyes etc ?" Chanyeol gets excited a little as he and Baekhyun look at each other in shock .

" Yes we can see everything as clearly as if we were in there with the baby"

" Ok let's see what we have going on" the doctor appears and makes his way to the side of the bed . " Now Baekhyun you are still early in your pregnancy so the pictures might upset you a little because you have to understand the baby isn't fully formed yet . I had one lady say her child looked like an alien because it was still early days . So I can hide the screen from you or you can see it's totally up to you"

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol then back at the doctor. " Can you check everything is ok first then I will have a look"

" Sounds like a great plan Baekhyun ok so the gel is cold " the doctor spreads the gel and uses the device again making Baekhyun's insides turn up on the screen.

" Ok baby is growing like it should be" Baekhyun keeps his eyes on Chanyeol as they listen to the doc.

" I'm sorry if this hurts Baekhyun but I need to get you to lay on your side a little and I need to just push in around your bump just to make sure " Baekhyun does as he is told as he waits for the update.

" Ok lay back again" the doctor keeps his eyes on the screen as the nurse writes down some details from the screen.

" Ok " the doctor says, putting the device down and removing his gloves .

" Is it bad?" Baekhyun says with tears in his eyes as Chanyeol holds his hand tight.

" Baby is perfectly fine, it's growing the way it should be at this early stage . The sac that the baby is in is more than plenty to keep the baby well protected. The fluid you leaked did nothing to the sac so there is nothing to worry about . Sometimes this can happen in a pregnancy but it was still a good idea to always come and get it checked out no matter what. You are free to go home and maybe rest for today. If there is anything  else don't be afraid to come back ok but as for now all is perfect"

" Thank you so much doctor, is it too late to see the baby now?" Baekhyun asks as the doctor just smiles. " I have to go see another patient but my assistant nurse can show you " he says his goodbyes and leaves as Baekhyun gets excited watching the nurse turn the screen so they can all see.

15 minutes later

" Oh god there you are!" Luhan and Kai rush over seeing Baekhyun and chanyeol leave the exam room with big smiles.

" Is everything ok? How's the baby?" Luhan hugs Baekhyun as Kai comforts Chanyeol.

" Baby is fine what happened to me can happen sometimes but I'm free to go home and just rest for the day"

" That's brilliant news" Luhan gets all excited and links his best friend's arm as chanyeol and kai walk ahead giving them a few minutes alone .

"Are you ok ?' Kai asks his friend as Chanyeol wipes a tear. " I got so fucking scared for him Kai "