" Chanyeol and I are officially together"

His screams of excitement fill the apartment as he hugs me and kisses my cheeks many times.

" Finally you guys this is amazing news "

" Oh no" I stand up from the stool as some water wets my trousers

" Kai car keys" Chanyeol says while being passed some keys and everything else is a blur to me

Author  pov

Luhan rushes down to his apartment quickly changing as Chanyeol calmy picks Baekhyun up and carries him bridal style out of the apartment and down the lift.

" Thanks for the hoodie Kai you and Luhan grab some clothes for Baekhyun and meet us at the hospital" Chanyeol puts a dazed and shocked baekhyun into the front seat of the car and clips him in safely.

Panicking on the inside he knows he needs to get Baekhyun to a hospital and fast. Starting Baekhyun's car he heads off in the direction of the nearest hospital as he feels a little hand touch his .

" I'm losing it aren't I?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun who is crying and rather pale.

" Don't think like that, I'll get you to the hospital Baekhyun and we can have them check you over ok" Chanyeol can't think of what else to say as he rushes through traffic.

Arriving at the hospital he parks closer to the entrance and quickly gets out helping Baekhyun stand.

" Something isn't right Chanyeol" Baekhyun says as he sits back down in the car looking worried at the taller.

"Hang on", Chanyeol sees a wheelchair at the doors to the emergency room and grabs it helping Baekhyun into it .

" Ok let's see what's going on shall we" Chanyeol says ever so calmly as Baekhyun is in tears now holding his little bump.

" Hi, we need some help here. My partner is pregnant and leaking some fluid from below " Chanyeol tells the people at reception as they are moved on towards an examination room .

" Someone will be with you right away " the lady tells them as Chanyeol gets on his hunkers in front of a crying Baekhyun .

"You're shaking beautiful, here put this over you" chanyeol grabs a blanket from the examination table and places it over the smaller .

"Don't leave me please" Baekhyun cries out, making Chanyeol cups his cheeks.

" I am going nowhere ok " he kisses Baekhyun on the cheek as the door opens to a doctor and a nurse.

" Good morning Baekhyun, let's get right too it shall we? You are leaking some fluid I hear"

" Yes doctor"

" Ok let's get you up on the examination table and take a look " the doctor says as Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun up in his arms and places him on the table .

" You have a big strong man their Baekhyun, '' the doctor smiled while getting the gel ready to place on Baekhyun's stomach.

" Now dad if you can get on the other side of Baekhyun we can all see" the doctor says as Chanyeol doesn't correct him and neither does Baekhyun they just want to see how the baby is .

" Ok let's see here" the screen comes to life as the doctor pushes the device on Baekhyun's bump checking everywhere.

" Well look at the beauty" the doctor smiles at the screen making the others look as he turns the screen so they can see better.

" Baby is perfectly fine, the heart is strong. Let me just check the sac baby is in but I need to do that with a much stronger machine so hang on one moment and I'll be back I need to make the other room available"