chapter 30

Wei ying: as for the building corpse army with wen remnants did anyone saw with their own eyes?

xichen: well a-yao saw it. he told us about this. He said calmly .

Wei ying: you yourself told it was from the jin clan. You really believe them.(~_^)

Xichen: yeah i believe in him.

(Wei ying: a-mei stop controlling my mouth.He mindlink with meihui who was him.

Meihui: no gege i won't . Today they will get straightforward truth answer though i will not tell them full truth but still if they are intelligent enough they will connect the points. she mindlink him. )

Wei ying: more than your own biological brother.

lan xichen: ye-wait i never said that. I believe both of them equally .

Wei ying: oh really! but your action doesn't  show it. Well leave it. to be honest i don't  believe in any jin member. So if you will say jin clan was the one who told you guys then better don't  give me their all nonsense. coz i don't  believe on them.

all this time wangji was happy that still there are some people who believe in his lovE of life. its not easy to live without his otherhalf. He miss all those annoying teasing of his otherhalf. he was literally controlling his tears.

Lan qiren: still that is truth.

Wei ying smirks at tHem.And said how can you believe it when you didn't even see it by yOurself. Sorry grandmaster man for rudeness but i prefer to believe on those which i have seen from own eyes. As for saying people can say anything they want and make it rumor but we never know whats the truth behind it. What if i say i am the mother of a-yuan and a-yi will you believe it?

This question made three lan taken by It. they never thought she will call herself the mother of a-yuan and a-yi . They were just confuse like whom to believe  whom not to believe.

Lan qiren: how can you be the mother of sizhui and jingyi. Jingyi is the son of  lan lei and lan mei. And sizhui is the adopted son of wangji. How can prove that you are the mother of them?

Wei ying: as you said how i can prove that i am their mother. now you guys answer me how can prove  xian ge was evil and he was the person as rumor describe him. You himself knew him he maybe troublemaker loud prankster like his mother buT still both of them have always been stick to righteousness and justice. You guys never went to burial mound and saw how people there were living. didn't you all guys saw how all the remnants went were ready to scarifice themselves for saving the life of xian ge. you guys still  don't  know the people of yiling still respect xian he For what he have done. * Sigh*

jingyi: mother lets go to sleep i am so sleepy.😪

Sizhui: yeah mother lets go. Its already past 9:30.

Three man were again taken by the kids word.

Wei ying: ok we will to sleep in while so for mean time why don't  both sleep in my lap. They both nod at her and lean their head on his lap.

Wei ying  : grandmaster lan hope you will not let the rumors spread like this everything has its limit same goes to grandmaster immortal she will not stay silent let the rumors going around . the day she will lose her  patience  that day cultivation world will face the war in which no clan will survive  in the cultivation world.

lan qiren: why why she will take the revenge for the wei wuxian?
They were literally scared for the consequence.

Wei Ying: Cangse saren is just not the her disciple but also the only daughter of her. so the wei wuxian is the only grandson of her. so do you think she will not avenge him.

Everyone was just shocked The most shocked one was lan wangji  At the revelation .

Lan xichen: young master wei is the grandson of immortal baoshan saren?

Wei ying; yes he is.

lan wangji: then why immortal baoshan saren has not avenge wei ying till now? He said in broken voice.

Wei ying feels so hurt when lan zhan speak in broken voice.

Wei ying: because cultivation world will the pay consequence in the future from the hand of someone else. And ofvourse that person will make u guys feel 10x worse from what xian ge Has suffered . But that doesn't mean grandmaster immortal will stay still if the cultivation world will cross their limit then ofvourse you all will pay.

Lans words were struck in the throat they were not able to say anything to the wei ying.

Wei ying: grandmaster lan it has became late so i hope you all will return to your respective room. Kids are already slept . And hope you won't  say anything to anyone which talked inside this room. If it goes out it won't  be good. Well sect leader lan i hope you will not say anything to the sect leader jin.

He took both the kids in his arm and went towards the room after bowing to the lans. lan lei had went to the room few minutes earlier. They also bow back and went towards their respective room.

Wei ying place the kids to the bed and after that he also went to bed And hug them while sleeping. As soon as wei ying went to the bed kids snuggle to him.

someone said: so grandmaster lan sect leader lan and hanguang jun already knew this.

random elder: why didn't  they told us about this to us then.

Jin ling: duh didn't you guys heard jiujiu told not tell anyone then why Are you still  yelling at them to tell you. He shout

Jingyi: jin long i think they are deaf so they didn't  heard it. Well even if grandmaster man and sect leader lan have told you then what you guys can even do. we are still stuck at this place. And don't  think you guys can win against gugu. he rolled his eyes.
Both Jingyi and jinling hifive . Both brother in law were sassy and no one can beat them in being savage.😎

Sizhui and zizhen just smile fondly at their crush .

Lan wangji was just smiling little at his sons and son in law. Well he know his son are gay and already have crush. Well he is not someone who will judge them or anything.He will just support them as he knew how he have to suffer just to support wei ying. And he never want his sons to go through that.

Meihui didn't said anything just smile at them fonDly. she wish her brother was here. Hope her gege will come to meet shixiong sooner.

Meihui: gege when you will come in wangxian palace? She mindlink.

Wei ying: i am just behind you. And he twist  meihui ear and she started to yell in pain.

Meihui: ah *ge ahhhh*ge it hurts * ouch sorry i will not do that again. And he left it.

Wei ying : you shouldn't do that what if they were suspicious of identity.

Mehui: i just can't stand it someone insulting you. You are the crown prince of 5 relam and the future queen.

Wei ying: ok now stop it where is lan lei? i wanna meet her.

meihui: she is at the backyard of the palaCe.

__________________________________________

Thank you
And happy new year guys in advance🎉❤😊 this new year bring alot of happiness in your life.