chapter 15

After three of them playing together they went to their home. sizhui and jingyi run  towards their parents and hug them.

Lan wangji: a-yuan are you tired from playing. Asked While caressing his hair and who woke up after two hours of sleep.

sizhui: a-die today ayuan made new friend.he said excitedly.

Lan wangji; oh who?

Sizhui; her name is xiao xiyue. He live near the back hill with uncle. Today when she was strolling that place she accidentally came toward bunny's field. She became our new friend and she told us to call xiyue jie. She played with ayuan and jingyi. He said happily .

lan wangji: happy for you. dinner time  lets go to eat. He said happily.

Sizhui caught his hand and went towards the kingship for dinner.

Jingyi run towards his parents while yelling : aniang adie aniang adie

lan mey: yes what happen a-yi

Jingyi: aniang today i made new friend. She is so pretty. He said while smiling.

lan mey: so did you fall in love with her? she said in teasing way.

Jingyi: aniang how can you say that. I admit she is pretty good kind but i just see her as elder sister and nothing else. he said in full clearing tone.

lan mey: really? you take her as sister?

Jingyi: offcourse i am happy to have her as jiejie. I wish i had sibling. He said last part in whisper but man key heard it. She was sad for this. She can't  give birth to child since she had miscarriage happened  due to lan lili who was jealous  of her.she hate her to the core because of her she can't  bear child anymore and killed her unborn child. She never want jingyi to know he is not her own son especially  not now. She iS really grateful to wei wuxian who fulfilled her wish of being mother by scarificing his own son. She will never make jingyi hate wei ying due to cultivation  world false assumption . she will tell jingyi truth when he will turn 18. I will never make a son to hate his mother due to this greedy world. Her tears were flowing without her knowinG.

Jingyi: aniang pls don't  cry. He said while wiping  her tears.

lan mey: its nothing dust has gone in my eyes i am fine. I have my precious son with me right? she said while smile. 

Jingyi: yes and i will always protect you and adie. He said confidently.

lan lei had tears in his eyes after listening his son and wife conversation . he knew what his wife was thinking. It is still nightmare To them when they lost their unborn child. he still remember what his wife conditions was when they lost their kid fortunately they were in yiling  they met wei wuxian there they were pretty good friends. When they told what has happened to him wei ying was sad and angry. then Wei ying told them If they wanna adopt a kid they shock but happy eventually said yes. then wei ying told them he have gave birth to the twins few weeks ago if they want son they can have him but always protect him and give him parents love. Both lan mey and lan lie eventually agreed at him. They went to burial mound what they saw shocked them. there were all elder children women and non cultivator wen living there happily.