chapter 27

Wei ying: lei xiong hope  you will take care of my son and your adopted son.Mei  mei  want you to live and happy life with your son.

lan lei : i can't promise but i will live for my son. he said with slight smile .

Nie huisang: wei xiong is very beautiful . Aish please express your little emotions. Lan lei you are lucky man than wangji xiong to meet wei xiong. I feel bad for wangji xiong .

Jiang cheng: idiot he has already cross path with wangji  here then wby didn't  meet him as wei wuxian. He said while rolling his eyes.

lan xichen: oh wangji wuxian jingyi sizhui . cousin lei never tolds about his meeting with wuxian.

Everyone: he is so beautiful. They were yelling and drooling over wuxian beauty ness. What wei wuxian is going to do.

Jingyi: aniang

Sizhui:don't cry a-yi nothing will happen.

lan wangji was drinking vinegar non stop as wei ying came infront of him but didn't said anything. wei ying why why did you not came to talk with me ? i miss you  was the thought of wanGji.

People who were near wangji moved little far from since they cannot  handel the drunk wangji in vinegar . His surrounding was dark most likely can kill anyone.

Meihui who saw this just giggle at her shixiong.

meihui: aiya shixiong you don't  need to drink vinegar . As gege said it is still  not the right time for meet you both. And they are just friends you don't  need to be jealous. she said while patting wangji shoulder. Wangji didn't  said anything just nod at her.

Meihui: gege lan mei has not enter the after life cycle. Seems like she is waiting for her husband. she said in mindlink.

wei ying: okay. Then bring her to my palace and wait for me their. He said in mindlink.

wei ying: lei xiong i think now should take rest . I will go take care of kids. he was about to go but lan lei words stop him and turn around him.

lan lei: are sizhui and a-yi twins? your twin sons?

Wei ying: they are twins. my and lan zhan sons. After saying this he went outside.

Inside the lan lei house.

lan lei: sorry cousin wangji i have to hide this from you But it is for you three a-yuan a-yi and you. If they will know they will them i would rather make a-yi and a-yuan live in lie for their whole than telling them they are twins. This cruel world will never let them live in peace if they ever found it especially jin and lan clan.A tears escape from lan lei eyes.

Now in the room.

jingyi: sizhui when will mother come to play  with us? i am so bored while waiting for her. he said with pout.

Sizhui: patience jingyi. Mother will come soon. They are adult and interrupting their conversation is rude.

Jingyi: okay!!

Wei ying just chuckle and smile at his sons.
Wei ying:aish lan zhan look what you have done. You made our son like you a rule follower full disciplined. like son like father. *Sigh* and as for a-yi he is totally like me from mortal relam.  But having mini lan zhan and mini wei ying is not bad. He said while mubbling himself and laugh softly.