chapter 24

jin ling: i didn't knew jingyi also has suffer alot. He said in sad tone.

Sizhui: don't Be sad and worry jin ling. its past which cannot be changed. He said while comforting in side hug.

Zizhen didn't said anything just hugged jingyi tightly not willing to be part away from him.

Jingyki; i am fine zizhen. He said with slight smile.

Lan wangji was happy atleast wei ying was there for both kids. He really feel guilty not giving both of them much time. he didn't  even knew jingyi was his son. He feel more guilty for jingyi cause he was  not able to be there.

Jingyi hug his father and said: you don't  need to feel guilty for me we both didn't knew i was your son and you are my father. But still i am happy you always protected me and was there for me though you don't  speak much. man wangji also hug back his son.

Wangji: i am sorry for not being with you. He said with tears in his eyes.

they part away look at the screen.

Meihui: gege is jingyi fine? Worried tone.

Wei ying: little fine. he has been crying non stop and hasn't  eaten anything. Though i am his biological mother but still lan mei was the one who took care of him love him. It will be little hard for him to stables his conditions like before. He said while caressing his youngest son hair.

Wei ying put ayuan beside jingyi and tug the blanket. He put the barrier so they won't  fall.

Meihui; gege what should we do now?

Wei ying: at first you go and see if she has went to reincarnation cycle . And bring some heavenly  fruit from heaven for jingyi , ayuan and lan lei and a-zhan. she nod at him And went back to the heaven relam.

Wei ying was at the side of his both sons. Afterwhile he saw jingyi has fever, so he went to bring some water and put wet cloth on jingyi forehead . He also gave some of his spritual energy to him so that fever will be relief.

He decot the medicine for jingyi if it worsen later he can give it to him. All the medicine were ready so he keep them at the side of the table and sit beside jingyi and check the temperature time to time. I hope you will be fine soon . He kissed the forehead of both son. And sleep with both of them.

Both jingyi and sizhui snuggled at wei ying as their instinct say they are with their mother. Both of them hugged wei ying tightly and wei ying also hugged both of his son. They three fell in deep sleep. Few hours later meihui came back from the heaven relam only to get shocked. Whole three mother and both twins sleeping together snuggling at eachother. Meihui tug the blanket to theM.

Meihui: how beautiful amd precious moment. I should paint it later. She mumble to her self. She captured these scenes and sent it to the god relam.

In god relam

wen qing: da shijie has sent something and told to see it together with shifu and aunt cangse And others. she told to yanli and wen ning who were decoting the medicine.

Yanli: then lets go. Three of them went to the ancestral palace where ancestral god and his wife live.

wen qing, ning and yanli: greeting shifu and shenshen. They bowed deeply.

cangse: kids riseup.  since you are here it must something important . She said calmly and warmly.

Wen qing: actually shenshen da shijie has sent something and told me to open it once we all are here.

Yanli: i have already called san shixiong, minjue shixiong ,zixuan and mother father ,lan and wen shenshen , lan and wen shusHu. (still people from mortal relam are not able to see the face of lan and wen king queen)

 (still people from mortal relam are not able to see the face of lan and wen king queen)

lan yuxing dress

Lan yuxin: san  shimie what happened you called us here urgently ? he asked curiously.

Wen qiao: yes a-qing a -ning a-li what happened you guys called us here urgently .

wen wing : actually mother da shijie sent me something but she told me to open when all of us here.

Lan queen; ok then now show us everyone is here. (a/n guys i won't revealed show fast who they are but i will show it soon with full introduction)

Wen qing: ok.
suddenly it show wei ying sleeping in the middle of kids.

(imagine that left kid is not their. the kid which one sleeping on the chest of wei ying is jingyi)

Everyone : awee ~~~~ these is really precious . Finally our baby are together but still wangji/ er shixiong remaining. Hope they will meet Fast eachother.

cangse had tears on her eyes she know how much her son had suffered seeing him like this make her really happy.
Everyone is happy for the crown prince.

Jingyi in sleep:xiyue  aniang i miss your warm. Love you so much. He murmur While tightening the hug.

Sizhui also hug wei ying tightly and murmur: xiyue aniang don't  leave ayuan and ayi. We miss you lot. Said while snuggling closer to wei ying.

Wei ying who heard them smile at them and wishper: love u too my babies. They slept for next four Hour.

Lan queen: its precious and a-mei did good job by sending this moment. She said with smile.
Everyone nod at her word.

___________________________________________
Thankyou and sorry for late update .