chapter 2

Nie huiasang: and who is that person goddess fengxi?

Goddess meihui: that person is wei wuxian. former head disciple of yumeng jiang. She said seriously and calmly but still her pain was visible when she spoke his name.

Everyone just gasp at wei wuxian name. The most shocked one was lan zhan, sizhui,jiang cheng, jin ling at wei wuxian name. Lan zhan knew his beloved was innocent and he will never harm anyone unless someone provoke or harm him first.Sizhui was happy that his father name will be cleared. Jiang cheng and jin ling were just frozen in there place. Just why him getting justice when he killed their family member Was the thought of jiang cheng and jin ling.

Sect leader yao: he is evil why are you even giving him justice what he have done nice wirk to get justice. Now even i think you are not goddess you are allies with that evil demonic cultivator. just not that you should bow to us.He said in very disrespectful.

Others also nodded at him.

qin luli: how dare you to speak in that tone with our shifu. Not even the heavenly emperor dare to speak in that tone with our shifu. Just a mere mortal how dare of you to speak like that with our shifu. She speak in coldest tone. Other disciple nodded at her.

qin luli is the disciple of goddess meihui. She is the 20th disciple of her. Well goddess meihui have alot of disciple .

li mei : and what did you say bow to you . she laughed at him.
You must be joking right you want our shifu to bow towards you seems like you really have death wish. She said with her scariest voice and her area was surrounded with darkly and killing aura.

in juniors sides

jui ling : i didn't knew this mortal are really daring and stupid. She said while laughing.

Yuxuan : yeah right if it were us we would rather save our life. he said in scared voice.

The four who heard them were curious why they were laughing and scared.

Sizhui : um sorry but excuse me. He called to jui ling.

Jui ling: yes young master lan how can we help you?

Sizhui: what do you mean by daring and stupid to the sect leader yao?

Yuxuan: actually young master lan the things is that in this whole 5 relam only five people able to take bow froM shifu. They are par with shifu in cultivation and strong and position .

Jui ling: and if someone is so eager to die then they can do what just now that idiot has done. Now in the whole five relam our shifu is one of the most respected feared kindest goddess . messing with our shifu is like asking your death.

Jingyi: wohh !😱😱 i really want to see what will happen if goddess will bow to the other perdon rather than those 5people.

Zizhen: yeah i also want.

Yuxuan: don't worry i think 20th shijie will show what has happened when arrogant stupid girl dare to disrespect shifu and told her to bow to her.

Now towards other people .

Suddenly a lighting was hit to the sect leader yao . he was heavily injured. His core was factured unable to restore.