Newt love story (1/?)

Hey guys! To make up for not posting often, I'm going to be posting several chapters of a short story. I'm not sure how long I'm going to make it yet, but I'm going to try and update more often from now on!
I woke up coughing, gasping for air to refill my lungs. I looked at my surroundings, feeling a strange rocking sensation. Within seconds I recognized my current situation, locked up and rising on some weird elevator. I lost my mind and felt myself blackout. My eyes snapped open when a loud creak sounded out over my cage, light filling on the dark corridors. Two boys, were peering down on me, but I could barely make out their faces.
"We've got a live one!" Shouted one over his shoulder, but I felt myself starting to black out again.
"No, she's going! Med-jack!" Was the last thing I remember fully hearing. I didn't know anything about what was happening, but I was too weak to fight the strong hands I felt grabbing me and lifting me up. Noises blurred together, and the light was too bright for me to stand. I fell into darkness before I could even touch the ground.
I woke up again for the third time, but soon began to panic. I was laying in a bed in a small, poorly built room, light shining through a small window. Struggling to think, I lost it. My mind couldn't grasp anything at all. And trying to think only made things seem blurrier than they already were. I let out a loud scream, then smacked my head on the wall behind me. I pulled my knees up to my face, taking in a earthy smell. I looked down and realized I wasn't in my original outfit. My boots were gone, so were my baggy jeans and sweatshirt. Instead, I laid there in a pair of shorts and a tank top, I did have boots, but these were crusted over in dirt and who knows what else. I kicked them off, disgusted. Where did this come from?
"She's awake." Someone said just faintly from outside the room.
"WHO'S THERE?" I screamed, hurling a boot at the door. Probably not the best idea, because I heard someone say
"Jesus Christ, could they have sent someone a little less feisty?"
"sent? did he just say, sent?" I thought, my mind racing. Tears trickled down my face, I strained to hear voices but I only heard whispers. The door began to open. Two boys, one darker skinned, and the other kinda tall with black hair came in through the door. I threw my remaining boot.
"I shucking swear, I'm not doing this! Minho! Let's go! It's Newt's job anyways!" barked the dark skinned boy.
"But Alby-" Started the boy called Minho, but he was only cut off by Alby slamming the door shut. He turned back to look at me. "I'm sorry about him. Welcome to the glades, greenie." And with that he left too. I felt so confused, my tears turned into a full sob. I heard the door open and close, but I continued to cry. I felt the end of the bed creak, but I refused to look up.
"Tell me," I started, "What do you want? Who sent me?"
"You catch on fast, little greenbean." Said the mysterious person sitting in front of me. It was another boy, his voice was thick with an unfamiliar accent, but it was very calming to listen to.
"Why are you calling me greenbean?" I said sheepishly, taking a peek at the stranger. There sat in front of me was the most gorgeous boy I'd ever seen, but I wasn't letting my guard fade that fast.
"Just slang for a new person." He said, starring at a notebook. He hadn't even looked at me yet. Questions started to flood to my mind, but only one stuck out in particular.
"What happened to my clothes?"
His face started to redden, and he sat down the notebook. He looked up and met my eyes, and scratched the back of his neck.
"Sorry love, you were soaked with sweat from those old heavy things. Too bloody hot 'round here for that kinda clothing. I gave you the shirt right off my back. Extra clothes were in the box, so we gave you the shorts. Those boots were extra we had. We sat them out for you"
"But that's only half of what I meant, I woke up dressed in this outfit." I said. His eyes went dark.
"Those shuck faced pervs! I said no one was to bother you!" He shouted smacking his hands on the bed. It took me a minute to realize he meant someone had came in and dressed me without being told to. I shivered and pulled my legs close. He looked back at me, then back at the floor.
"Are you Newt?" I asked. His eyes snapped out of their evil state and went into a softer look he had when he walked in.
"Yes, how do you know?" He said. He seemed a little startled.
"I......I heard those boys, Alby and Minho, they said you were Newt." I said, feeling a little scared to have said that. He looked like that lifted weight off of his shoulders.
"Oh, well yes, my names Newt. And yours greenie?"
"Bria." I said. His eyes darted to the floor.
"I see. Well, I must get going. Since it's you first night, you'll sleep here. See you tomorrow, Bria." And with that he left. I didn't know what to make of him or the other boys. How many are there? I couldn't even start to think of where I was. I wracked my brain till it physically hurt trying to make something out of the very small time I've been here. It had been a full day, because the sun was setting. I laid my head down and stared at the ceiling as it slowly faded to black. I closed my eyes and hoped for sleep. But then came the most terrifying screech I had ever heard. It sent me into what seemed to be my millionth panic attack of the day. I ran to the window. Outside, there was a huge wall shifting along the ground. It closed and marked the beginning of evening. I slowly backed away, tears brimming in the corners of my eyes. We were stuck, me and who knows how many others just....left here. I let out a long wailing sob. A boy quickly entered the room, bringing a plate and cup with him.
"I'm so sorry greenie. I forgot to bring your meal up. Here." He said, handing the food to me. A tear trailed down my cheek.
"Who are you? Why are you keeping me here?" I began to cry out again.
"Sorry for the inconvenience. The names Clint, I'm a med-jack, someone who takes care of people, sorta like a makeshift nurse when needed."
"But why am I here? Is this some sort of prison? Have I done something wrong? What's going on?" I started to scream. Clint stepped back, obviously not knowing what to do about my cries. He walked over to the door, but turned back to me before exiting.
"This is no prison. It's home. Welcome to the glades greenie."
"The names Bria!" I shouted after him as he closed the door. I sat down and tried to think again, but the ham sandwich and water were calling me name. I sat down and ate it, then fell into a deep sleep not long after.

I forgot to mention it earlier, my name is bria :) I thought it'd make it a little easier to put a real name instead of (y/n), so just fill in "bria" with your name or leave it as it is, anyway you want to read it! I hope you enjoy!