How He Surprises You on Valentine's Day

Thomas: You had just finished helping Gally hang up a new wall, and were on your way to the homestead to meet Thomas. You were quickly stopped by Minho.

"Oh, hey!" You said, stopping to talk.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Well, it's valentines day, I'd love to see my boyfriend. I'll be going." You said, starting to walk again. He grabbed your arm.

" You really don't want to!" He said. You gave him a confused look.

"Of course I want to, why wouldn't I?" You asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine go on. Don't be disappointed." He said, walking away. You didn't understand what was going on, but continued on to your room in the homestead.

When walking in, you noticed something weird. Thomas was nowhere to be seen, but there was a letter. On the front it said in sloppy handwriting 'to my love'. Clearly from Thomas. Opening it, a little note fell out. it read "Meet me at the kitchen. Also, check your drawer. I hope you love it!" . Confused, you walked over to the piece of furniture in the corner of the room. When you opened it, you couldn't help but gasp. Inside sat a beautiful dress, much too fancy for the glade. Also, there was a box of chocolates, a pair of cute flats, and a beautiful necklace. Smiling from ear to ear, you rushed to put on your outfit. Walking to the Kitchen, you were stopped by Minho once again.

'What now?" You sighed. He just smirked.

"Thomas is so shucking whipped, but he thought you would love it if I was your waiter for tonight." He said, directing you to the kitchen. Once inside, there was a table with candles and a beautiful dinner sitting there. He sat you down, then went to get you some water. All of a sudden Thomas appeared from around a corner, a large bouquet of roses in his hands.

"Sorry it took so long sweetheart." He said, kissing you on the forehead then sitting down. "This was planned out for weeks, and luckily the creators sent what I requested, you look stunning in it." He said with a smile. You blushed and smiled back. This was definetely gonna be a great Valentines Day.

Newt: "Just a few more places, then you'll be done." Said Gally, pulling you to random locations in the glade. All afternoon, he's been making you do random '"secure checks" on stuff other gladers have repaired throughout the week. You were tired and just wanted rest.

"Gally I'm done. Please just let me go back to the homestead. It's valentines day, I promised to spend it with Newt not you." You said, freeing your arm from his grip. He whipped back around like he was going to grab again, but you stood your ground. He sighed and looked at his watch, then looked relieved.

"Okay, just one more check." He said, motioning you to follow him. He circled around the glade,then stopped at the homestead. You glared at him.

"What's shucking wrong with the homestead? I was in there this morning!" You yelled at him. He rolled his eyes.

"The problem is in your own room. Go on, look." He said, shooing you towards the building. With one glance back at Gally, you sighed and took off inside and up to yours and Newt's room.

Newt wasn't anywhere to be seen, but the room definetly had a different look to it. The homemade curtains had been pulled shut, making the room dark. Candles sat on different pieces of furniture to make the room have a romantic feel to it. But what surprised you the most was all the rose petals. They were thrown all over the floor, and arranged in a giant heart on the bed. The whole room had a intimate feeling to it, but you were too lost in thought to notice Newt walking up behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a kiss on your neck.

"Do you like it, love?" He asked. You blushed.

"I love it. It's beautiful in here." You replied.

"Well I sure hope you like it, I'm planning on us not leaving it tonight." He said with a smirk. He picked you up and carried you to the bed. You can guess what happens next ;)

Minho: "Where the heck are we going?" You questioned Minho. It was Valentines day, and he was guiding you through the dark glade with a blindfold over your eyes. Whereever he was taking you it was taking a while to get there.

"Just a few steps longer. You can wait that long I hope." He said. You swung an elbow back and jabbed him in the ribs.

"Are you calling me lazy?" You asked.

"No, just impatient." He said, earning another jab in the ribcage. He let out a yelp this time. "Abuse!" He yelled out, making you laugh. He stopped walking.

"Are you ready to see your surprise, babe?" He asked. You nodded your head yes. He pulled off the blindfold. In front of you sat a beautiful picnic, layed out in the center of the empty glade under the moonlight. You smiled as he pulled you over and sat down.

"How did you come up with this?" You asked him, looking at the different desserts and snack foods layed out in front of you. He shrugged.

"it took a while to convince Zart to add strawberries to our crops, and I pretty much begged in a note for the chocolates and stuff. Frypan was able to cook everything else. It came together nicely if I do say so myself." He said, looking at everything scattered around the blanket. You smiled and him and gave him a peck on the lips. It was a perfect way to celebrate Valentines day.

Gally: "C'mon (y/n)! I want to go eat!" Whined Chuck. Gally asked if you could watch him while he finished fixing a wall he broke.

"I don't trust him around me while I work. He may just brake it again." He had told you. You sighed and followed the young glader, wondering what everyone was doing outside of the glade. It was Valentines day, and it didn't seem like anyone cared. Not even Gally. Chuck sat and happily ate and talked about being a slopper as you watched all the gladers moving around getting their day started. Today was the day the box came up, but you weren't expecting anything other than the usual lady products and maybe hair stuff. Just then, you saw someone leaving the kitchen that looked a little familiar.

"Chuck, did you see that?' You asked. He looked up from his breakfast.

"See what?" He asked.

"Who was that going out the door a minute ago?" You asked again. He looked from side to side and shrugged.

"I think Gally." He said, returning to his food.

"Wait, Gally?" You said, surprised.

"Yeah, he was in here a minute ago. But he's gone." He said. He got up and went and put his dish in a pile with the other dirty ones and came back to the table. Before Chuck could sit you were jumping to your feet.

"C'mon, we're following him." You said, running to the door. Chuck ran as fast as he could, but just gave up.

"I'm going back to the kitchen!" He yelled, running back. But you continued to follow Gally across the glade. He stopped at the box. You hid within a group of gladers and watched him pull stuff out, then run back to the homestead. You took that as a time to sneak up on him.

"Whatcha got there?" You asked, nearly making him drop his things.

"Oh, (y/n) your here early.." He trailed off. He turned around to look at you. In his arms was a box of chocolates and a teddy bear. You smiled at him.

"For me?" You asked, faking a shocked look. He laughed and gave you the gifts.

"For my one and only princess, happy Valentines day." He said, pulling you in for a hug and kiss.

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!