16

"That's how pretty much i end up in Bonten." Y/n said with an awkward smile on her face, looking at Ran shocked expression.
"Are you for real?" he asked still surprised.
"Yeah, I mean, I also have the tattoo that proves it." she said looking in the room but not directly at Ran. "Look," she said getting up. "I'll let you have some time alone, I also think your brother is worried about you, as he made a whole scene when I came here so he probably wants to see you now. I also have to check up on Mikey and I'll come check on you afterwards." she said not giving the male any time to respond as she quickly left the room.

[...]

"How do you think is going to be?" Y/n asked the male in front of her.
"Who knows. The only person that knows Ran the best is Rindou and after today i don't think he is willing to talk with you." Mikey said.
"Yeah, i guess so." she said trying to forget about the current subject. "How's Sanzu? He passed out and also vomited a lot." she asked curiously.
"He is either sleeping or high as fuck." he simply responded.
"Seems like a Sanzu thing to do." she chuckled.
"You know, Y/n, you really feel like a sister to me." Mikey suddenly said.
"Yeah, i know, you've told me before." she simply said. "And like I've told you before, you also feel like a brother to me. But don't tell Sanzu about it, he still tries to figure out how he can be your favorite." Y/n said laughing, making Mikey to slightly smile.
"Like I've told you already, I only want your good. If you feel more comfortable to keep things in the way they are, it's okay. I really won't complain. It's up to you." Mikey said.
"Yes, I know. Though, won't it be boring if i stay like this forever? Plus there are 2 more persons that know about me. Ran and Rindou, because I know for a fact that Ran will talk to Rindou about this and who know who Rindou might tell this. It has to be revealed sooner or later." she simply explained.
"I guess you're right." he simply responded to her.
"I should go check up on Ran." she said getting up from her seat.
"Keel me updated with anything that happens."
"Of course i will. That should be the last thing you should be worried of." she said before leaving the room.

[...]

"How are the wounds?" Y/n asked Ran as now he was more awake than before.
"Good. My hand hurt a little, but thats all." he simply responded watching every move she made.

Hand? I don't remember him having a hand injury.

"Your hand? You sure?" she quickly asked getting closer to him as he nodded.

She quickly moved and sat on the bed next to him, analyzing his hand. Which from her point of view didn't seem injured at all.

"I really don't see what's wrong with it." Y/n said confused and looked up to Ran who was smiling.
"It felt really cold." he said and trapped her hand in his, leaving the female confused. "Look, Y/n, I cannot say I'm the happiest that you've keep this as a secret, though i understand it. I'm not mad at you if that's what you're thinking. You had your secret and I also have a secret to share with you." he explained leaving the girl confused. "I think it's pretty obvious by now that i like you, and not as a friend but as a lover, though I've liked you since high school. I've always saw you with Hibiki and you really caught my attention. After high school, I really thought you were just a temporal crush but when i needed your help, with those papers, i realized you weren't just a temporal crush. I guess I have to thank Hibiki for this one." he confess to the girl making her realize something.

She always made herself think Ran is her friend or co-worker, nothing more, nothing less. Hearing him confess his feelings for her made her understand that she also liked him. She knew herself to well, she wasn't going to do any of the things she did to Ran to somebody else. Because of her strict mindset she didn't realized such an easy thing.

"Y/n," he lightly squeezed her hand to get her attention. "let's make some memories together as whatever you want." she quickly understood what he was meaning.
"Let's make memories as lovers, what do you say?" she asked pulling him for a kiss.
"And partners as well, right, partner?" Ran jokely asked after they broke the kiss.
"Sure thing, partner." she smiled at him.

THE END