03

"These documents look like real ones, right? I tried my best in finding those." Ran said getting closer to the girl that was looking through the documents he gave her.
"I'm not signing those." she said giving the papers back to him.
"They aren't real ones? Damn, man, and I payed a lot for these." he said.
"Oh, no." she said getting the male's attention, that looked at her with a confused look. "Those are real ones. I just don't want to sign those. What are you doing to do with those anyway." she asked annoyed.
"Y/n, don't." Hibiki said.
"Hibiki, could you be sweet enough to go to the car?" Ran said with a smile on his face while Hibiki only nodded and walk to the car. "He never told you anything about it?" he turned back to the female and only looked at him confused. "He hasn't. Look Hibiki, actually we work for a criminal organization. This papers," he said poiting at the documents from his hands. "you have to sign them since you know about them. I can't risk you knowing about this and running around telling someone about it. So you either sign these without me poiting a gun at your head or I'll point a gun at your head until you sign it." he said pulling a gun from his back.
"If you kill me, you won't have those papers sign. Most of the forensic doctors don't answer their phone unless they have the contact saved. It's up to you if you kill me or not." she said smirking.

Ah, she is smart.

"What do you want me to do?" he said putting his gun back.
"Hmm... I know! Drive me to work and back home everyday for a week and I'll sign those papers of yours." she said smiling.
"You better keep your word." he rolled his eyes.

She will keep her word since, one of her colleagues keep hitting on her and she always refused him saying she has a boyfriend and Ran would actually be the perfect fake boyfriend.

[...]

"Good morning." she said smiling getting into Ran's car.
"Yeah, good morning." he said rolling his eyes and start driving away. "You don't have money for gas?" he said tapping the steering wheel with his fingers as he waited for the green light.
"I do." she said.
"Then why i have to do this?" he asked annoyed starting to drive again.
"Because you want those documents signed, if you don't I'll just walk there." she pouted.
"You don't give a shit about those papers of mine. What's the real reason?" he asked curiously.
"Aish, it's this colleague of mine that keeps hitting on me and i keep saying i have a boyfriend but he never believed me since he never saw me with a man." she said annoyed.
"Oh, so I'm your fake boyfriend?" he asked smirking.
"I mean, in a way? But don't take it seriously. It's a get-get situation." she said scrolling through her phone.
"Yeah, sure. For me to be your fake boyfriend you have to do more than just sign those papers." he said stopping in front of the clinic she was working at.
"I've only agreed on signing those." she said annoyed.
"And I've only agreed on being your driver for a week." he said smiling.

Touché.

"Fine. What do you want me to do after?" she said rolling her eyes.
"Be my partner, work for me." he said smirking.
"Hell no." she said getting out of the car as she saw colleague approaching the building and not long after Ran noticed him too.
"I'll pick you at 8, love." he pulled his head out on the window and yelled after you as he waved his hand.

This fucker.

[...]

"Ah, y/n, you've never told me you had a boyfriend." the colleague that keep hit on the girl said as he approached her.
"I did. Like a millions of times already." she said picking up her stuff wanting to leave.
"I don't remember you mention it." he said sounding annoyed.
"I think you just have memory loss." she said quickly walking to the exit and getting out of the building, and tried to find Ran's car.
"Ah, y/n, you're late." her eyes widen in fear when she heard the males voice beside her, he was leading on the wall smoking a cigarette.
"I wouldn't if someone wouldn't bug every second of my life." she said rolling his eyes. "Let's go, I wanna go home." she said tried to pull him to his car.
"Wait, wait. I wanna meet that guy." he said throwing his cigarette making the woman to complain about it but as soon as she wanted to start talking, the door opened.
"Y/n, you waited the for me?" her colleague asked as he noticed y/n.
"You misunderstood." she awkwardly smiled.
"You must be y/n's colleague." Ran said putting a hand on the females hip, leaving the male in front of them confused. "I'm Ran, y/n's boyfriend. I've heard you've been giving her a hard time." he said smiling.
"It's not like that." the male awkwardly smiled.
"Love," he took his car keys out of his pocket and gave it to the woman. "go to the car. I want to talk with him alone." she simply nodded at his words.

If he kills him, I'll never forgive myself.

Sitting quietly in the car, scrolling through her phone since she not able to see what the males where doing because of how dark it was outside. She could only think about what Ran could do to her colleague.
She never understood how handsome men were always so trouble makers. They either are fuck boys that would only play with your heart or criminals, maniacs and psychopaths that would love you and give their life for you but you end up dying because you were the only thing his enemy could do to piss him off.
Ran was and is handsome, she caught her eye with his long hair when they were in highschool. And she couldn't lie both long and short hair suited him.

"Did you waited a lot?" he asked entering the car, scaring the woman as she was too catched into her thoughts and didn't heard the door opening.

---
A/N: a kokonoi x reader is out now ;)