11

"Mikey, I've never expected you'd want to met in such place." Y/n said as she sat down in front of him.

Mikey, for some reason, decided to meet with Y/n in a cafe. An unusual place for them to meet. It was a public place and Mikey avoided these type of places, mostly because of not so normal conversations he has and because his face is pretty known and people usually recognize him.

"Trying new things, i guess?" he said bored.
"So? What's wrong?" she asked as Mikey seemed to stop talking.
"I was just wandering why Ran is all lovely dovely these past 3 days." the male said looking straight at her, making the woman laugh awkwardly.
"I'm planning to tell him who i really am. It would probably be a mistake." she said.
"I see." he took a short pause. "I don't think so. Sanzu been complaining over over that Ran keeps talking about his partner that Sanzu started to believe you don't even exist." he said making the girl laugh at Sanzu's response.
"I told you before Mikey, Sanzu ain't the best one to give advice or to even listen to a problem. That time I have to perform a surgery on him he was more than sure he could close the wound by himself even if he was half dead because of the big amount of blood he lost. I'm telling you if there wasn't many people there to keep him in place, he would have kill himself because of so good medical skills." Y/n brought up one of the stories Mikey was familiar with from both Sanzu and Y/n even if they stories are totally different.
"I do remember that. Whatsoever, i don't think he will be mad at you, maybe shocked. Let's be honest, you don't look like one of us." he said looking at the woman outfit.
"You think so? Really doubt that. But whatever you say, you know him better." she said. "That makes me remember, didn't you said he will be heartbroken?" she asked confused.
"I did. I just changed my mind. Ran seems attached to you. Even if he will be heartbroken he will get over it and continue to be his old self. By the time i told you that, i didn't think he will be able to hold on you for such long time. He mostly forgets about people after he got what he needed from them." he explain.
"As a matter of fact, you planned this, didn't you?" she said lefting the male smirk at her. "You could simply ask me to sign those papers and in a maximum of 2 minutes everything would have been done." she said.
"Not really, that was his also a part of his mission. The autopsy you signed, Ran had to killed that man and eventually get rid of any kind of information, and told him to search for those papers, i didn't thought he will also look for someone to sign them. But i guess he did." he explained, leaving Y/n quite satisfied with his answer.
"What's his mission about anyway?" she curiously asked.
"He will help Kokonoi to get some money back." he simply said, and Y/n knew he won't give any further information.

Mikey mostly keeps the missions he gave away as a secret, if it's that important he would give so information about it, but not to specific. Mostly the doctors and nurses where the ones that Mikey would give some information to, because he gets information on how his worker got wounded like and eventually information about the weapon they used.

"Is there any other reason of why you bought me here?" she asked.
"Yeah. Sanzu will come to visit you, he said he has some pain for several days? God knows where and why. Don't ask me when he will actually come, he will appear out of nowhere, like he mostly does." he informed her.
"I bet he remembered about my existence and now he will be a pain in the ass." she rolled her eyes annoyed.
"Yeah, probably." he agreed with her. "Also about you being revealed as a member, maybe after Ran will find out?" Mikey asked as he didn't want to push this.

In the end, Y/n was still Bonten secret member, only Mikey and Sanzu knew about her being a member and soon Ran will know as well.

"Yeah, that would work for me." she said. "I'm surprised Sanzu keep his mouth shut on this one." she continued.
"Honestly, same. I thought that the next second he finds out all the members will find, surprisingly they didn't." Mikey said.

I wonder what Ran is doing.