ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ

//OTP// Jimin and Johnathan

Johnathan:- Hello?

Jimin:- it's me Jimin.

Johnathan:- Oh hey buddy wacha doin?

Jimin:- Keep this coolness away i wanna discuss something.

Johnathan:- Oh, go ahead.

Jimin:- I want our next plan to start now, i want that Jungkook to hate Y/n and brokeup with her.

Johnathan:- But why so sudden, i mean we can wait for a bit and enjoy the scene.

Jimin:- You motherfucker are you doing this for fun?!?!?!?!? I want my Y/n right nowww!!!!!

Jimin screamed through the phone.
Johnathan kept silent and said nothing.

Jimin:- Now you'll arrange a party and invite Jungkook. After you'll do what i told you to. You got it?

Johnathan:- Yes

After this Jimin cut the call.

"Now I'll nake sure to make Y/n mine as soon as possible and fuck her until i get satisfy.

And on the other side after Y/n stop crying Jungkook called the ambulance to take the dead bodies.

He also call police to investigate the whole house.

Y/n and Jungkook went to the hospital.

You both arive the dead bodies room and soon you saw your grandma and grandpa their.

Again tears start their way out of your eyes.

You fell down and cried so much.

Jungkook hugged and you told the nurse to put the bodies back in the freezer.

Jungkook helped you to stand up and took you to his car.

You both drove to his mansion.

Your grandparent's house was in police's custody for few days so you'll live with Jungkook in his mansion.

The whole ride was silent while Jungkook was holding your hand the whole time.

You were lost in your own world.

"Why? Just why god have to give me all the pain why?" You thought and tears start falling from your eyes.

You keep you head down and soon you sleep in the car.

After you both reach the mansion Jungkook went out of the car and open the door for you.

There he found you sleeping so he decided not to disturb your sleep and he hold you in his arms in bridal style and went towards the mansion.

Soon he entered his room and placed you on the bed.

He was so sad and shocked about the sudden death of your grandparents.

He saw dried tears on you pinkish cheeks.

His heart clutches by seeing you like this.

And now he decided to find the murderers of your grandparents and make their life worst than hell.