" Okay, I guess it will be paper work, we can complete tomorrow. We need to set up a temporary place for the company here, so we need to look for a new place, buy supportive systems, and set up everything. Make a presentation and meet me tomorrow at the hotel," said Arnav where the manager nods his head.

" I am leaving for now. Call me in case of any issues," he said where he went to the hotel. Keeping all the things in his suite room, he came out for a walk for a peaceful walk, as he needs to relax a bit in his tiring way.

He needs to set it all from scratch again in the California branch, it was going to be very hectic. He just prayed that his trip shortens as short as possible as he did want to be in India, and see her coming forward for police interrogation.

The weather was cold, sending shivers down his spine, but then it was natural and peaceful to walk. He was walking by when he could see a flower seller there and a lady was getting flowers from him.

" This is the flower of trust. Trust him and make a wish, everything will get achieved," said the flower seller with a smile.

" Thanks," said the lady as she did walk towards the church with the flowers.

" What are the flowers of trust ?" asked Arnav moving towards the seller.

" When you pray God keeping these flowers, he will definitely listen to you. Whatever your wish is, might come true. This is the belief of this church for centuries," said the flower seller

" Is it ?" asked Arnav a little eagerly.

" Yes. Just pray with true heart," said the flower seller where Arnav took the flowers from the seller and paid him back.

He set out to the church, where the melodious music of the piano hit his ears, making him feel very light after the disastrous day.

It was as if his heartfelt peaceful with the music and he wondered if it was the divine church and its beautiful strings that were the reason for the same.

Taking the flower tightly, he set out in front of the god and knelt down with the music being played by the coer.

" Please give me Khushi," he said with a painful tone tears rolling from his.

Only he knows why he did want her badly at any cost.

It had a lot of hidden meanings known only to him.

He closed his eyes tightly in praying, and the music of the coer piano stopped. He could hear two or three people coming behind him. But he didn't care about it, as he was full on his prayers for his Khushi.

But then his whole resolve was broken with a familiar giggle of a girl where he opened his eyes in haste and turned back, where his heart warmed up seeing his 6 years old nephew giggling and closing her eyes tightly. She also knelt down, where her hands were entwined with each other praying.

" Riya" he whispered with a smile where his eyes traveling to the lady seated down just beside her.

His whole existence shook as he did get a glimpse of her, and he did find his heart coming back alive just seeing her in front of her.

She was dressed in a full pink frock, with her hair let free and her usual specs on her.

Tears pooled up in his eyes and he literally cried seeing her there, safe and sound. He kept his hand on his mouth to stop his muffling, where he did see Riya opening her eyes and he turned towards god immediately. He can't risk Riya seeing him now.

She looked around with her sharp gaze and kept her hands still entwined as if praying.

She did pray in her heart to save her bua from bad men, but she now promised her father that she will take care of her bua and now she is on the mission. Mission to never leave Khushi alone.