: Chapter 1 :

Location: Jasper Nevada, Hidden Autobot base.
Time: 1600 Hours

"Still can't believe we caught Knockout! the only decepticon medic!" Bulkhead grinned nad high-fived wheeljack, "I must admit that capturing knockout has given us an advantage, we must be ready for any sort of Retrieval party for him, he is their only medic after all" Optimus butted in calmly, walking from the hall that led to Knockout's cell with an empty energon cube, .:But still! we got the mine AND the medic! cant we celebrate?:. Bumblebee beeped and turned to the prime, who gave a small nod, "Of course you can, We have enough energon to last us, it is certainly a time to celebrate" He placed the empty cube down near a few others and headed towards the medbay where Ratchet was, the old mech was watching the screens closely while frowning, "Ratchet?" Optimus questioned his friend, walking over to the medic, "Ah, hello optimus" Ratchet muttered and continued to watch the two screens, One showing knockout's cell and the other showing footage of the battle. "Are you alright?"
"Something seems wrong with the battle, here-" Ratchet rewinds the footage to 3:47 Seconds in, showing how breakdown was dragged away by vehicons and onto the sidelines, "-He returns to battle here." He skips to 11:38Seconds, "Fully healed, And knockout is on the opposite side of the field the entire time." ,Ratchet groaned and rubbed his helm.
Optimus watched the footage again, humming thoughtfully. "wait..Ratchet pause the footage" Said mech paused the footage at 4:50 Seconds, "In the back where breakdown is, Watch the skies"

*The Footage*
Fighting on all sides, Vehicons attacking from the sky and ground as the Autobots held the upperhand in this fight, near the enterance of the mine-turned-battlefield, Breakdown was hoisted up to lean against the wall, Allthough he fought the whole way------------

A mech flew into the cave enterance, his bright colouring marked with a smudgy looking purple blob on each wing, Said Seeker landed besides breakdown, and tussled the ex-wrecker into sitting down-----------

The tri-coloured medic, unknown to the autobots, worked quickly on Breakdown, his servo's easily shifting and weilding temporary patches to his armour, it seemed they were having a conversation, a quick one as both were covered from stray shot's by the massive rocks---------------

The mystery medic rose from his spot after a serveral minutes, giving a small nod to breakdown before starting his thrusters up, transforming mid-air and flying out full speed and dissapearing with a sonic boom from his thrusters-------

*Paused*

"So he's a medic?" Ratchet muttered as he paused the video, rewinding the footage and vooming the camera in on the mech, "He's got some looks" A voice piped up, Miko's voice as she looked at the screen. "I mean, For Cybertronian standards, i dunno but he's pretty!", She squeaked and looked away from the screen, watching the other Autobots trail into the Medbay,

"From how his frame is built, and his faceplates, He seems young, not fully experienced in the medical field" ,Ratchet explained shortly to the other 'bots, who gave eachother worried looks. "so..Lets get this straight." Cliffjumper stared at ratchet, "The deceptions actually have TWO medics. and one can fraggin' fly. that means Knockout is useless-"
"Not useless, like i said. This mech seems partially experianced, as if he's still in training" Ratchet interrupted cliffjumper's speech, "Allthough finding out who this mystery medic is will benifit us alot, we can still presume that Megatron will try to get his Chief medical officer back one way or another."

"so, are you going to spill anytime soon?" Ratchet asked and leaned against the wall by wheeljack while watching the deception medic shuffle and hiss about his finish, "i wont-" "Wont spill about this apprentice of yours?" , Knockout went silent, staring at ratchet with an uneasy glance towards the wrecker and the doctor, "What? seeker got your glossa?", Wheeljack snickered at the comment he gave while swinging an energon blade inbetween his smallesr digit and his pointer-digit, "So..You still think Megatron is coming to rescue you?" "ofcourse i do. Starscream-" "So the mecha has a name huh?, pretty one aswell" He snickered as Knockout tensed, his engine revving silently, "Keep my apprentice's name out of your filthy mouth Wrecker", knockout spat and struggled against his bindings, "Alright Wheeljack shut up, we're here to see if Megatron would try and negotiate to get him back, not cause a breakout." Ratchet stood and walked towards the chained mech, who growled in reponse, "Megatron will get me back. My apprentice is...too young to take the role as CMO" Knockout turned away after his small speech, he was done talking to the autobots for today, since optimus had already questioned him and got few answers.
Ratchet turned and tugged wheeljack rowards the door, punching in the passcode and watching the doors hiss open before dragging wheeljack down the hall, "You just had to talk? We could have gotten some answers if you kept your intake shut!" Ratchet groaned while walking down a hallway, "sorry sunshine, thought it was funny thats all" He sheepishly smiled and rubbee the back of his helm, "atleast we figured out what the kid's name is. Suits the mechling, with that Sonic boom he left in his trail, when probably reporting back to the nemesis" , Ratchet was quiet as they walked back to the main room, he couldnt help but think of the seekerlet, and how the entire view of the deceptions may shift.