Appearing In A World Of Hero's And Villain's.

"My sun sets to rise again." - Robert Browning

Bold: Important note to the story

Italic: Important message to a specific character or event

"Message" Non-Human character Speaking

"Message" Speech

'Message' Thought's

|Boom!| Noise/sound effect

Okay so Ruby's base Grimm Transformation form is the Beowulf, it's strong and agile compared to most other Grimm.

-----------------------------------------------

Ruby was floating through a sea of vast inky black darkness, since she was now a half Grimm it felt very comfortable to her. She tried to look around but saw nothing but the endless void, her blood red eyes and white/red hair were the only vibrant color besides the endless black.

'I know that I am traveling through what I assume is the void between world's, I hope this done soon as I can't breathe and without having air it feel's weird.....' Ruby pondered as she spun her body onto her belly and moved arm's in a overhead swimming stroke, if this was going to be a bit might as well have fun.

It was like she was swimming through a sea of squid ink soup, that was before she felt her body get sucked into a strong vacuum. Her body spiraled in a fast freefall to a unknown point in the void, she squinted as she used her enhanced eyesight to see a bright light approaching in the void.

The light engulfed her vision as she tried to cover her eyes with her hand's, the light soon vanished as Ruby lifted her eyes to see a sprawling metropolis in front of her. Crowd's of so many different people that vastly outnumbered the city of Vale on Remnant, she looked at a few people nearby in detached curiosity.

Ruby noted how one man had the eyes and fang's of a snake, while a woman to her left had the ear's and tail of a cat. She heard a sharp |Ding!| as another see through menu appeared in her vision, it was black with white text written on it.

Skill [Observe] learned!

Observe enables the user to get information on the subject the skill is used on, the base level display's the object's/creatures name and abilities.

Ability to view stat's is learned upon skill level 5

'Okay now that's a skill that is useful no matter what!' Ruby thought as she looked around using the skill to learn information on people nearby.

Name: Arlin Fawn

Quirk: Terrakinesis

'Okay yeah this will be one of the most helpful skill's I'll ever learn, I want to try my hand at a dungeon now and find a bookstore after." Ruby grew a small smirk as she raised her hand and whispered.

"ID-Create!" Ruby vanished from the crowded streets, no one spared her disappearance a glance.

Ruby came out of a light pillar in a large abandoned city. She looked around the area watching for threats, her enhanced  Grimm senses alerted her to the smell of decaying flesh.

"Uggh let me guess zombies?" Ruby said while holding her nose with her hand, she was proven right as a horde of zombies forty strong came out from a nearby broken up street.

Survive the waves!

Reward: Level up x3, 50,000 Yen, and a rank C item