Part 03

A darker shade of red string was dripping down hugging Haseena's left cheek, tracking down the dried old mark and someone was examining it dangerously closer to her face.

   He admires the beauty in his favorite color which is red.
   The most beautiful and charming shade that made any woman drop-dead gorgeous and alluring for his eyes was "Red".

   Unconscious Haseena with hanging head in an uncomfortable posture was no less than an ivory sculpture made by a great Italian sculptor to him, for his blinded mind.

   He was squated beside the wooden armchair where Haseen was tied with the same red color soft ropes a few hours before Janvee was tied.

Her messed hair with few stubborn strands of hair, her bleeding temple, and her chapped lips draw a terrific image of her and her slightly uneven uniform had worsened it.

   The culprit was talking to someone who isn't in her sense but he has nothing to do with the fact that she's not responding, he continued with his questioning and complaining.

  "Look, it isn't my fault at all!..... You're the one who crossed my way!."
  He sighed rubbing his own temple with closed eyes.

" Now look at yourself what you have made out of it...?"
He paid a hard look at her motionless figure.

"This wasn't meant to be end this way, but you and your fellow officers forced me on this hard decision."
    He has the most serious facial expressions while having this one sided conversation as he was emerge-in with his consulting at his hospital cubical.

He paused to clear his view from the few disturbing hair strands on her face.

"See the consequences, you end up here with me"
And he added " got hurt too"

   He lift her face on his index finger possibly most delicate way, fondling there as he carried away with the softness of her skin.

" soft, like a petals of rose!............. why came in between my business?"

He has no idea that his hand was shivering, his body heat increase or the pulse rate hitting higher notches.

" you know what you look more beautiful with the red color on your face. Maybe more than Janvee."

And his long fingers swing upon a table plated with different types and sizes terrific surgical equipment trying to make a choice and finally he lift a shining scalpel blade from a container full of them with different sizes.

   And, by then the shivers has traveled to his dark dried lips, they literally taping against each other. He gulped his throat but that doesn't help his dehydrated body.

  Those deep dark eyes had some weird eagerness and his forehead was shining with newly formed sweat beads when his fingers swiftly helding the scalpel confidently in between his trembling thumb and index fingers.

  " believe me, it won't hurt..... ' much' "

And he placed the tool above her right eyebrow, and kissed on her bound hand's knuckles while a creepy smirk escape the corner of his lips.

**************************

Karishma patiently wait outside the patient room, number 402 written on it.
     The doctor smiled while leaving at the end of his visit at the officer who was standing patiently till he get done with the patient.

   Karishma caressed her temple hesitantly looking through the passageway with unreadable face to confirm no unwanted involvement.

  And she held door knob for a few seconds before pushing it open, calming herself.

     " excuse me,. Mr Amar???"
Karishma asked politely standing in a distance from the hospital cot.

  The muscular guy passed a painful smile being careful to move his eyes only, cause of his broken bones.

" myself SI Karishma Singh, from mahila police station and....,"

" Oh, its you who arranged everything for me, thank you! Thank you for everything."
     Excited voice of his doesn't let Karishma to complete whatever she is about to say.

Karishma held her eyebrows up making face and muttered to herself 'is it?' holding her hands in each other most professional way.

  " im perfectly fine, it's just a hair line fracture in the lower leg bone."
And this time he smiled broader.

' what made him so boost up suddenly?' Karishma questioned inwardly seeing a immediate excitement raising in his body language, which seems so sober before.

" Actually, im here to convey our hearty apology for the fallacy happend in the rush, behalf of higher authority."

" Higher authority means your senior, Haseena. Right?"
The unfortunate one again cut in mid of conversation of Karishma. And God he took the forbidden word,   'Haseena '.

Karishma had already started her count in fingers one to five when she saw he grinning like a clown lost in someones thought.

"How sweet, she is just perfectly named beauty. What so needed for all this formalities. im good enough for handle myself, ms Singh."

Karishma forced a smile on her lips controlling her inside havoc,

" Yeah,.........no doubt, mr Amar your capable enough but still we have a social responsibility as the public force, and we are sorry and we mean it every word."

Karishma stated as she quote something like toung-twister with no so cordial expressions.

    but the guy was so on ready for long conversation as he sat up on the bed comforting his not so well leg.

" By the way if im not wrong you arn't a lucknaw resident, isn't it?"
Karishma put the main point forward.

   " im born lacknawian ms Singh. But cameback after almost five years because of the line of profession."
   He can't be a bad guy, Karishma felt things are serious than how it seems.

" yeah, I have seen you few days back at Badnaam's tea stall."

Karishma tried conceal her changing expression.

" Actually, I was there for Haseena only."
He said smiling at his palms.

To be continued ...
After 50 votes

   "NO  M e r c e y"