Part 01

Karishma Singh let's go, we got the location finally that Doctor kept Jaanvi.

Yes madam sir, after you. Karishma purposely let her boss lead the way as always.

And her sight fixed on someone while stepping outside behind Haseena.
A guy who was sipping his tea in front of the badman's stall leaning into a bike ogling at Haseena from the time when she steps outside the MPT. (Mahila police station)

Karishma put a mental note of it as the third day.

She get in the driving seat and wait patiently until madam sir wear her seatbelt but her eyes were following someone else movement through the rear mirror.

" Chaliye Karishma Singh," Haseena said continuing her instructions on the walkie-talkie.

Karishma ignited the jeep engine and presses the accelerator pedal making the tires cry. And look at her engrossed senior in her duties from the corner of her eyes and shifted her leg to the brake pedal while tightening her grip on the gear stick where her eyes shines and a side of lips corner curved up.

Without letting anyone have a proper explanation of what the hell was that happened, the jeep was gone just Fog and a badly damaged bike and the owner in the gutter was all left behind.

They reached the suspect location and rescued Jaanvi who has been kidnapped by her own boss and kept as a captive for almost a week.

Haseena kept trying to win the poor girl's trust as she lost her faith in humanity because of what she was going through near past.

Haseena carefully remove the soft ropes tied around her elbows and ankles to the four Forster of the bed.

" It's okay Janvee, look at me. Just give me your hand, see I'm no harm to you."

Janvier was unpredictable whole the time as she screamed calling names and yelled out asking for help and the very next second she go totally mute and panicked and losing her sense gradually.

After a lot more effort, she raised her hand towards haseena but she was shivering.

Haseena being a strong and efficient officer was fighting a battle inside her, Seeing the condition of Jaanvi her eyes welled up but she let go of civilian Haseena Malik letting IPS (India police service) Inspector Haseena Malik accomplish the duty.

They hand over the Jaanve to the backup team and immediately sent them off for medical attention.

Like Janvee was breathing but she seemed like breathing only. She was dead long ago it's just her shameless body still holding the flesh and blood and pain not letting go.

Haseena was disturbed and was traveled back to some memories she thought she had already forgot long ago but,...!

Karishma inquiry the place in search of the culprit, which is an abandoned factory yard almost deserted from human activities and perfect for criminals.

Haseena's state was not good than that of any highly tortured victim, it's their duty to handle all types of cases with control over their personal emotions but at times their souls too get shattered inside the police uniform.

In her mental disturbance, in the process of getting emotional Haseena didn't see the shadow of risk following her behind.

A pair of strong hands roughly dragged her behind a dark door and a strong press was made on the neck behind her left side ear.

Haseena collapsed into those strong ruthless arms grip lifelessly.

A thud sound made far somewhere caught Karishma's attention and she could sense that something is badly missing.

' and where is Haseena?' Karishma forces all of her senses to trace any clue or evidence of her Haseena but, she seems nor where to be seen.

Karishma and Haseena were examining the crime spot and they split into two directions for more time efficiency.

Karishma got more alert following her screaming heart about something bad and hurried through the dark passages she passed where Haseena was investigating minutes ago.

She dialed Haseena's number but to her great surprise, she heard its ring in the nearby scuttled store room.

Karishma did not wait to open the door but she smashed it with her leg making worn old wood chunks scattered around the floor.

The dark room only indicates her to the light of an abandoned mobile screen where Haseena and Ammi were smiling in each other's embrace.

" madam sir !!!!!! "

To be continued .....
After 50 votes.

This one is dedicated to someone related to the name of this fiction

" NO M e r c y "