Drunk Confessions

Start from the beginning

River🌊: taking Lily home. She's super boozed.🙄😬

Ceej🤪🤘🏼: same is Albus😳

I looked up to see him jumping around and laughing crazily in the patio. Scorpius was twirling around like a very high ballerina.

River🌊: you ain't lying...

Ceej🤪🤘🏼: I won't be here long. Maybe I'll take him back and help him rest.

River🌊: don't give in to pressure😉

Ceej🤪🤘🏼: trust me. I've seen enough from the Hangover movie.😳😂

River🌊: alright, ttyl

Lily was on the floor against the wall and drinking a plastic cup of whiskey. I fake smiled. "Guess you're coming home with me!" I joked cheerily. She dropped the cup and tried getting up wobbly. I rolled my eyes but wrapped her arm around my neck in order to lift her. I pulled out my phone to text Roxanne.

River🌊: taking Lily home to rest. See ya tomorrow!

Roxie😁✌🏽: alright😊

Everyone was too full of dumb chatter and laughter to notice me carrying Lily to the fireplace. I threw a pinch of powder which made the flames turn green. Lily kept mumbling incoherently as we stepped into the fire. I sighed. "Gryffindor Common Room." I spoke clearly. The flames erupted bigger and floo'd us up for a few seconds.

******

We returned back to the peaceful common room. I stepped out with Lily inside. Her eyes were half-opened and her legs were wobbly. Her arm was still wrapped around my neck. "I'm home!" She blurted. "Shush! Be quiet!" I whispered/yelled. She gasped in total shock. "Is it time for class? Where's my wand?" She asked. I walked her to the fifth year dorm and found our room. Finally! I opened the door and led her to her bed. She sighed happily, flapping her arms and legs around. "Ah, I'm making snow angels." She giggled. I re-stretched before sitting on my bed. Lily smiled. "Where's my wand? I'd like to poof spells! Poof! Poof!" She slurred, making a wand gesture with her hand. I fake smiled. "I'd like to poof tape for your lips." I said through gritted teeth. She playfully meowed like a cat. "Someone's a feisty kitten." She said in a high-pitched voice. That did nothing but make me chuckle. I cleared my throat. "Feeling tired yet?" I asked. She got up and sat rather closer to me. "Not really." She whispered, smirking. Butterflies swirled around my stomach. Oops. Getting too close aren't we? I chuckled awkwardly and backed away. "Firecracker, flattered but no thanks." I said. Lily giggled softly but placed her leg on my lap seductively. "Blimey. You're even more feisty." She teased. Her chocolate brown eyes shown nothing but daringness. It had my stomach fuzzing crazily. I snapped out of my thoughts and gently pushed her leg off me. "Ahem, Lily you're highly drunk and tomorrow you'll- I was cut off when she scooted closer and cupped my face. She smirked lustfully. "Remember those lips." She muttered in my ear. I angrily pushed her off and hopped off the bed. "Ok enough! First, you were Hulk-pissed about my tiny comment, now you're all touchy-feely with me?! This is literally my friendship with you! We argue, piss each other then call it cool after. Not to mention we completely ignore and forget the fact we almost kissed twice! I intentionally tried forgetting about it but somehow...I...I freaking can't. All I could think about is your...your smile, your eyes, your hair, your laugh. The way you get angry really which is rather impressive. Especially your horse Patronus. I don't really meet anyone quite like you. You're...I'll admit different. But I'm all about that word too- she cut me off. She growled. "If you are, then why you judged that being a witch or wizard is nerdy? Practically saying my family's a whole pot of weirdos- I cut her off. "Who said your family are weirdos?! You're the one who got upset over nothing! I never judge anyone who's different let alone some superhero from a damn book! My best friend's a freaking witch for instance. Girl, you are something else I'll say." I ranted angrily. Lily scoffed while huffing. "Says the girl who got close to me at the hospital- I cut her off. "So did you!" I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Not in the way you did earlier." She retorted. I raised both eyebrows. "And how did exactly did I get close?" I sassed. Lily couldn't help but stare into my complexion. She sighed sadly. "If we didn't, then we didn't. Guess everything we said at the hospital meant nothing. Didn't mean shit." She said softly. I felt a tiny jab within my heart. Something I hadn't felt but it quite burned. It stung even when I breathed. I didn't realize tears were threatening to escape her eyes. She cleared her throat and got off the bed. "Sorry I ruined your night River..." She trailed off a bit shakily before walking pass till I grabbed her arm. "Wait." I said. She tried pulling back and nodded. "No." She muttered. I pulled back gently but huffed. "Wait." I repeated. She sniffled, yanking her arm off. "No!" She cried. My eyes widened. "You're right River! You're right. What we done was stupid and ridiculous! Nothing meant anything at all! Nothing felt anything to me...or at least you. Maybe we are too different or we're too complicated. What happened before was just a bloody joke. Especially at the hospital." She cried angrily. Tears fell from her eyes. Like a bomb, our intimate moments replayed in my mind. They replayed like a song through my head as I stared at her tear-stained face. A pot of weight fell off my shoulders as if I was hit by a hurricane. A familiar scent lingered in my nose. Her mouth reeked of whiskey but her body's scent was taking over. It gave off a freshly-warming smell like before with a burning kind. These scents was anywhere whenever I was with her. Her features, scents, physique became impossible to forget. No other girl could top it. She was deeply, utterly, insanely- I snapped out of my thoughts. "What do you need to say now?" She scoffed. I huffed and shrugged. "All I can say is I was..." I trailed off. Lily crossed her arms demandingly. Myself couldn't blurt the words due to not wanting to be soft. Ugh! Damn it! I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. She melted in the kiss while wrapping her arms around my neck. We parted, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. I held onto them as our lips touched. We parted and stared at each other for a few seconds. I don't have any weakness but right now I only felt a twinge in my knees. My heart skipped a few beats which made me try breathing calmly. She was breathing calmly that meant hers was the same.