You nodded.

"Ah, so you are smarter than you look," he taunted. 

One thing you had forgotten to mention. As long as the client payed, and you signed the contract, all was on the table.

The only reason you signed that dumb contract was so you could make more money.

None of your regulars ever even brought this up. But you knew Chishiya would.

And now it was about to bite you in the ass.

"Ne... such a pretty girl, having to do this," he murmured, face closer to yours. You could feel his breath on your lips.

You were kind of enjoying this, and you hated it.

Bright side, he smelled good. Unlike many of the clients you had who were lonely losers(damn (Y/N)), Chishiya was someone who came here for the purpose of making you feel uncomfortable. To make you tic. Make you say something to him. And he smelled really really good.

That was weird to think. But you frankly could care less.

"Pretty and smart don't pay the bills," you said, one of your hands softly going to his face. He smirked.

"Be mine and don't worry about it then."

"Bold aren't you?" You said.

God, that scent was driving you insane. You couldnt pin point it. You couldn't give specific smell.

He gave a small laugh. "Something driving you insane there (Y/N)?" He muttered, his hands going to your waist, pulling you closer. Your chest against his. You could feel your heartbeat going at what felt like one hundred miles per hour. He knew something you didn't.

"The hell did you do?" You whispered, gripping onto his jacket. You had no doubt that scent had something to do with him.

"I didn't poison you... if you were wondering. But the chemistry of the human body is oh so interesting. Wearing a certain perfume or collonge can make others extremely hot and bothered. It can make people associate you with a childhood memory. Or their most hidden fantasies..." he explained, a smirk playing on his lips. You caught on quickly.

"Why then? Use that on me?" You asked, being hyper aware of everything he did. The way his eyes shifted, his chest rising and falling with every breath he took, his hands on your hips.

"Dorm walls are thin (Y/N)... And if that doesn't call to your memory... your room is right next to mine... I hear everything... I hear my name more times than we've talked."

Niragi

- He's your neighbor.

- He always wondered what your job was, given the fact that you lived in a pretty nice house

- Only sees you every once in a while

- Still tried to be a nice neighbor when he does see you

- Probably because you're just so fucking pretty

- You're always carrying a dress bag, always have your hair and makeup done.

- Probably thought you were a sugar baby at one point

- finds out after he hears you talking to some of the girls you work with

- "oi, (N/N), who is that?" One of them whispered. "Oh thats Niragi Suguru. My neighbor. The super cute one~" "Omg, invite him to the cafe!"

- He just asks them after they leave your house. They were more than willing.

Your café was... well it wasn't the safest. It wasn't on a good side of town.