You Two as Conversations I've had with my best friends

These are for fun :)
You are saying the things I said, they are saying the things my besties have said. And another things, these were all through text.

Niragi

Him: But if I were to shoot someone, that's bad. Bitch, no its self defense.

You: w-what? Wait, backtrack, what the fuck?

Him: Oh my... So, basically in class, this guy comes up to me and pretend shoots me, right? I laugh, and whatever. Later, he's shooting me with a paper gun, and I'm like 'this seems like it shouldn't be allowed', but I say nothing. Later that day, this fucker pulls out another paper gun, and starts throwing papers at me, and I'm like "ayo, teacher, what the fuck?' She's sitting there like, 'you guys have a free day and it's not a real gun'. So I pull out my finger guns and go 'pew' and this teacher gets so pissed, and starts going off on me, about how it's inappropriate for me to do it in class. Like, so someone else shoots me, everyone laughs, no one cares. The second I shoot back in SELF DEFENSE  everyone is like 'no that's bad'

You: What kind of teachers you  have over there? Bitches?

Him: Bad ones. I totally forgot, how was your day bb? I hope it was good Darling.

Chishiya

You: ✨Arson✨

Him: What about it?

You: Fire is pretty, and I'd want to sit next to you while a building is burning down, me holding Squishy (my stuffie 💖) while we listen to music

Him: I'd propose to you right now if I could

You: You can do it while we watch the building burn
Him: wait, did we set it on fire? Because that would be stupid to set it on fire and wait for the cops to catch us.

You: No, we didn't.  Someone else did, we just called 911 and started watching it burn

Him: Oh, cool.

Arisu

Him: I have a tournament in... an hour, so unless you want to face time and watch me rage, don't text mk kitten?

You: :'(

Him: I'm sorry, but it's just for today. After, we can play a game together

You: Even Mario Kart? (Inside joke. Basically, I win every game of Mario Kart we ever play, it's become a sort of joke now)

Him: Kitten, anything but Mario Kart. You always win, doesn't it get boring?

You: ... yeah... But I like winning, and then if I don't win, I have to admit you're better than me

Him: Please pick a different game?

You: ... minecraft?

Him: Sure, we can do that kitten.

Chota

Him: If blue is a color, and square is a shape, what's the flavor of (Y/N)'s wattpad?

You: ✨🌶S P I C Y🌶✨

Him: ...

You: ...

Him: ... wasn't expecting that.

You: You should've

Him: I should've

Extras:

Niragi: No one hates me more than I hate myself
Chishiya: I do
You: hey, that's mean :'( I hate myself more than you both hate each other
Niragi: that's a lot

Arisu: NONONONONONO- FUCK!
You: Arisu... mute your mic if you're going to yell... head hurts
Arisu: oops, sorry kitten.

(In case you're wondering about the nicknames, I used to support yagami yato, I don't know. They used to call me names from her channel, but after I said I didn't like her, they came up with new ones to make me comfortable)
You:it's ok. What game are you playing?

Chishiya: I hate that Niragi can stand there and be crazy, and people will still think he's hot, but I physically have to try to look attractive
You: I know right? I'm jealous that a man looks better than me in a skirt (my friend was wearing a skirt)
Niragi: I am still in this group chat, you know that right?
Chishiya: I know. Just wanted to piss you off a bit.

That's all for now, let me know if you want a part 2, or if you have any requests, I'll be glad to take them! I hope you enjoyed reading, have a great day/night!