Déjalos Que Miren [Niragi Suguru]

Hispanic reader time!!!

Niragi had a jealousy problem. That was obvious to you when you first got to know him.

You met him before the borderlands, knowing him through your mother's company. He had fixed a lot of bugs in a prototype game you were making, letting you two getting get closer. Only problem was the fact you lived in a different country, constantly video calling him, flying to see him, or flying him out to your country.

You couldn't stand being away from him so much, so you made a decision to branch out your company to Japan. Your mother was more than happy to let you do so.

Even before the borderlands, he constantly glared at every man who came to talk to you. Any 'hello' you answered got a huff from him. Not only were you a well know figure, but your body made you very noticeable.

As a Hispanic woman, your tan skin, height, and curves that differentiated you from other women. Most men(and women) would stare at you as you walked by, making you lean into Niragi. You were used to it, but it still made you feel odd and out of place...

After the borderlands however, it got worse.

"Mira, Pinche pendejo! Don't do that shit, he was just saying hi!" You scolded, slapping his shoulder. "Didn't you see how he was looking at you I-"
"Déjalos que miren," you said, shaking your head. You were used to his behavior by now. "No, I'm not-" he started. "Suguru... deja lo... hablamos horita," you said, leaving.

He felt... confused. Were you mad at him? Disappointed?

It wasn't his fault every man at the beach stared at you like a bottle of water in the middle of the desert.

They stared at you like he used to stare at you before you two started dating.

But that was different, he said to himself. Becsuse you used to stare as well.

"And this one of our newer engineers, although he could could be your errand boy if you want him to be," his boss said, laughing at his own words.

He probably thought he was a comedic genius. You raised a brow at the man's boss in front of you, questioning why he would say something like that. Just because he was young didn't mean he was bad at what he did. In fact, he probably knew more than the old man. You just rolled your eyes, making him awkwardly clear his throat.

He looked to be about your age, long, messy, dark hair that was pulled back in a half up half down style, and dark brown eyes that looked at the floor through black framed glasses. He had piercings on his brow, and on his nose.

Cute, he definitely got those to look intimidating, but he was most definitely not.

He seemed... shy, reserved.

"But... he's an engineer. It would be wasting his talent and intelligence to make him an errand boy," you tried to defend the man. "Well, anyways, that's all you needed correct? Tell your mother it was very lovely to see her," his boss said walking off before you said anything else. "Que hijo de la gran puta... Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), what's yours?" You asked, stretching out your hand to shake his. "Niragi Suguru... it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. (L/N)," he introduced, shaking your hand. He wouldn't look you in the eyes, fidgeting with the sleeves of his shirt, making you frown. "Puedes mirarme sabes. You can look at me you know?" you said, placing a hand on his shoulder. And that was the start of a long friendship that turned to you two dating.