" Misses Lee, he is my son, Jungkook. Last party I couldn't introduce him to you"

That lady smiled and gushed about how handsome Jungkook was. Of course, he is. Though they are in the '50s seokjin can't help but feel annoyed when her hand rests on Jungkook's shoulder longer than needed. Because the look was clearly saying I have a beautiful daughter you guys will be good pair together. Seokjin knows.

" Seokjin, do come to meet us sometime. Okay"

Finally, Jungkook's mother looked at him and saw that Seokjin's mind was already in a negative state so he couldn't help but think maybe if it had been Jimin, she would have talked to him more. It felt like she talked out of courtesy.

"yeah, sure Aunt"

" I didn't know You both became good friends. Even after all of it you guys are meeting and having coffee it made me feel good "

Jungkook's mother leaned forward and caressed Seokjin's shoulder. He felt butterflies in his stomach, his anxiety was making him dizzy.

" of course, we are good friends, mom. In Whatever Happened seokjin Hyung doesn't have any share "

" yeah, I know that. Seokjin-ah I wanted to tell you this for so long, you are so handsome my son. "

The other ladies also nodded their heads in enthusiasm agreeing with Mrs. Jeon

" Thank you ..."

Jungkool has that proud smile on his face as if he is showing off his boyfriend. Seokjin felt better. His face card never declines as Jimin says.

" If possible we will have dinner or lunch together one day. Jungkook get him sometimes "

"Okay...okay. Now you carry on Mom. Your friends will get bored "

Jungkook's mother hugged him before leaving with her friends.

" God, Hyung you listened to my mom. She wants you to be her son-in-law "

" shut up, she didn't tell like that "

But Seokjin does know her fond eyes were looking at him with so much liking-ness. His cheeks got warm of course. It's just ....it felt weird. Hmm...maybe impossible to believe she tried to imagine Seokjin as his son-in-law. God his self-love reached the mud in a second.

"she likes you Hyung. You know why she might be thinking about us being in a relationship because I do talk a lot about you when I spend quality time with her "

"what the hell, Jungkook? What did you tell her ?"

" That you are so cute, and freaking adorable when you are sleepy and scariest when you are hungry, a multi-talented graduate currently working as a supermodel in my company. "

Seokjin scrunched his nose, his boyfriend is so extra lol. Multi-talented it seems, his mother would have laughed.

" stop doing that, Mr. Jeon Jungkook-shi"

"What?"

" That...boosting my ego. "

"You are cute seokjin "

Yeah yeah, I am, seokjin thought. Their date continued however they planned. Jungkook even took him to a food fest which was held 15 km from his stay. That's the best part of the date if you ask, Seokjin. Jungkook loves to feed him seokjin loves to eat. They are perfect.

Jungkook pulled the car to the side when they were coming back, the full moon and cool soothing breeze made Seokjin not question. Seokjin forgot it was on his wish list until they sat on the car hood looking at the moon. Jungkook even bought alcohol with him. They cheered before gulping down the shot.

"How are you feeling?"

Jungkook asked, looking so sober.

" Hmm, better. you know, just feeling relaxed at the end of the day makes you feel better right? Thank you for this beautiful date, my boyfriend "

" That's my pleasure. You looked happy while eating which made my day "

" Oh, I got a sugar daddy !!"

" yes my sugar baby"

" God Jungkook, please don't go with my jokes all the time "

" was it a joke? Now I am offended "

Seokjin laughed loud looking at his boyfriend's pout. His laugh came to a halt when a sneaky hand traced along his arm to reach behind his neck, holding him in place. Jungkook leaned more making Seokjin lie on the car. Seokjin eyes sparkled under the moonlight. Jungkook nose brushed on Seokjin's a few times making him giggle.

" You are looking so so cute, Jin. I want to eat you "

" I am not your food mister "

" What should I do for you to be on my food list"?

Jungkook's voice dropped low as if they were talking about some secret.

" Maybe kiss me more "

" By all means "

Jungkook didn't give them time before attaching their lips. Their lips perfectly match too. Their synchrony is tuned too. They just know what and how the other one likes. They kissed till they felt breathless. When they were parted there was nothing but a labored breathing sound.

" Jungkook..."

" Hmm..."

"Should we...I mean...can we...do you want us to...hmm.....do that?"

Seokjin got up and tried to straighten his shirt while trying to sound comprehend.

" Cooking?"

" No"

" Skating?"

" You are so bad "

" Tell me what you want us to do together then "

Seokjin shook his head looking at the moon.

" God, you gave me a bad boyfriend, so no thanks "

" I wanna fuck you right now, seokjin"

Jungkook's head dropped on Seokjin's shoulder who slid from the car hood hearing his boyfriend. He is a really bad one.

💜

Thank you for the 60k reads 🥺