07

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ CHAPTER SEVEN ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ABOUT YOU❛ we get married in our headssomething to do while we try to recall how we metdo you think i have forgotten,about you? ❜

- ̥۪͙۪˚ CHAPTER SEVEN ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
ABOUT YOU
❛ we get married in our heads
something to do while we try to recall how we met
do you think i have forgotten,
about you? ❜

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ CHAPTER SEVEN ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ABOUT YOU❛ we get married in our headssomething to do while we try to recall how we metdo you think i have forgotten,about you? ❜

"Ah, Eudora!" Aemond called out, watching her leave the meeting. His hands were clasped behind his back as he sauntered over to the Stark. "How was the meeting?"

"Morning to you too, Aemond," she mumbled in much annoyance. The silver haired man only feigned a frown at her. Eudora could try to walk a bit further away from him, if not for him being able to keep up with every footstep. Her smaller stature couldn't be too far from the tall man.

"Oh come on, why so bothered?"

Eudora gave him a deadpan stare. "Must I really answer that question?" She passed him, slightly bumping her shoulder onto his arm whilst she rolled her eyes. What an amazing morning it really was. "Now if you'll excuse me, Helaena is waiting for me—"

"Look I know we had our differences," he stopped right in front of her, blocking any movement for Eudora to escape the conversation. Quickly a sigh escaped the Stark, but before she could speak, Aemond continued. "But it's been years, let's set the past behind us now, shall we?"

She didn't know if he was serious or not. Eudora could never tell if Aemond was serious or not. His words were always filled with sarcastic comments, or some words to taunt another. But for the first time, maybe she should trust him.

Oh come on, what was she thinking? Trusting Aemond is just like lending your life to an untamed dragon: it was an uncertain conflict. Ever since the incident with Aemond's eye, there was a tense atmosphere that circled around Eudora and the Targaryens. If she didn't speak against him, maybe everything would've been different. But she did, and she wasn't so sure if Aemond did let it go. The girl looked at him, clearly this debate will never be over. "Why all this effort to make amends?"

"Now now, what's wrong with trying to befriend you?" He asked, head turning to the side with a smirk. He took a step closer toward Eudora, maybe she might try to hear what he had to say for now.

-

Luke watched as his brother ordered the servants around, picking which of his belongings he would bring with them to King's Landing. Jace wasn't too sure how long they'd be staying— so he figured out that he would need a few of his treasured things with him. "Must we all really head to King's Landing?"

"Mother says so," Jace answered, stretching his arms out as he turned to look at Luke. "Besides, it couldn't be that bad."

"You just want to see that Stark again," laughed Luke as he took a stride to sit on the chair. The brother relaxed in his seat, watching as Jace shook his head.

"I could care any less about her."

"You're just mad that she hasn't responded-"

"I am not," Jace responded abruptly, the look on his face made the younger boy suppress a laugh. Jace only cleared his throat and straightened his posture. "Besides, she's back in Winterfell. I doubt she'd be at King's Landing right now."

"Well, maybe she is."

"Maybe she isn't."

Luke finally put his hands up in defeat, exaggerating a sigh at his persistent brother. "Alright, I yield. But don't be too shocked if she did appear." The young Velaryon finally stood up, walking towards the door. "I'll see to mother now."

"Yes, yes, yes, off you go,"

"She's considering it, by the way, that one silly promise you told her all those years before," Luke finished his sentence, an apparent chuckle leaving him. Jace waved his hand off to signal his brother to leave. He then ran his fingers through his hair when he heard the door close shut. He'd rather shut out the idea that Eudora might be there in King's Landing, his first instinct would immediately ask why she hasn't written back to him. It seemed funny, he didn't even know why he cared so much if she wrote to him. But Jace always made sure his letters would get to her, whether or not she was with his uncles or back home in the North. He wanted to believe his letters reached her, after days and days of trying to send them to either 'homes' of hers. Alas, the Velaryon just stopped trying. He tried not to care about it, but it felt like he lost a friend.

"Wait... consider what?" Jace asked himself, turning around to face the door. "Consider what?!" The Velaryon forgot his brother already has left the room.

((🫖))