"So you lied to her?" Emily said.

"Kind of." Hiccup said taking a swing of his beer.

Emily moved closer to him and grabbed his free hand. There was music playing and they decided to dance. People noticed and were confused. Everyone knew Hiccup was dating Astrid so why was he at a party with another girl. A lot of people pushed it off knowing guys do it a lot. A couple more hours went by and Hiccup and Emily were drunk, along with half or more of the teens. Emily was hitting on Hiccup and flirting with him. Hiccup being drunk, flirted back. It soon led to more. Emily leaned up and kissed him. Hiccup let her and soon it turned out into making out. Emily broke it and took his hand and went to a bedroom with him. She locked the door and took off her shirt and Hiccup grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her again. He moved to her neck and his hands took off her jeans. Emily took off Hiccup's clothes as well and they were soon on the bed fully exposed and making out. It led to more that night and it was about 3am by the time the party ended.

It was Monday and everyone was talking about what had happened. Astrid walked into school and went to her locker. As she walked by people a lot of them would whisper to each other. Astrid would catch words here and there. She didn't see Hiccup all day. She hadn't heard from him since Saturday afternoon and was getting a bit worried. During a break between classes Astrid's friend Leah came to her while Astrid was at her locker.

"Astrid!" Leah said walking to the blonde. Astrid looked to see her and smiled at her friend.

"Hey Leah." She said. "What's up?"

"Are you and Hiccup still together?" Leah asked. Astrid gave her a funny look.

"Yeah....why?"

"Well everyone's saying him and Emily Johnson hooked up Saturday night at a party."

Astrid gave her friend a strange look.

"Party? Hiccup told me he was hanging out with Jonathan. Playing video games."

"Well Jonathan's parents weren't in town so he had a party. Drinking was involved. Apparently Emily was all over Hiccup and he didn't do anything. It eventually ended up with them in a bedroom and they hooked up."

Astrid looked shocked. She looked past Leah and saw Emily standing at her locker with a couple of her friends. Astrid's features changed to a glare and she slammed her locker and walked over to Emily. People saw Astrid was mad and when she reached Emily she lost it.

"You slept with my boyfriend!!" Astrid said. Emily turned around to face Astrid.

"Look who finally caught up." Emily said. Astrid slapped her. Everyone around them said "oh..." Emily looked at Astrid.

"Stay away from him!" Astrid said.

"For your information. You're boyfriend is the one who came on to me." Emily said.

"I have a hard time believing that."

Emily saw Hiccup coming down the hall with Jonathan. She looked back at Astrid.

"That's not true, Emily! You hit on him first. All the moves that happened was you hitting on him." Leah said.

Hiccup and Jonathan saw the conversation and noticed people around quiet and listening to it. Hiccup knew he was gonna get it.

Emily kept trying to make it sound like it was Hiccup's fault. Astrid just shook her head and turned around to walk away and saw Hiccup. Hiccup and her eyes met. He knew that look. She walked up to him.

"Tell me it's not true. Tell me you didn't sleep with her." Astrid said looking him right in the eyes. Hiccup just stared at her not saying anything. He saw tears forming in her eyes an Astrid could see it in his eyes telling her that it did happen. Astrid just shook her head at him and started to walk away. Hiccup turned and grabbed her arm. "Astrid." He said. She ripped her arm from his grip.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled. She took off to the first exit door she saw and Leah looked at Hiccup.

"You have no idea, do you?" Leah said. Hiccup gave her a confused look.

"What?" He said.

"She loves you Hiccup. There's also something else. But I'm not telling you here." Leah said and took after Astrid.

Hiccup stood there for a minute before he slammed a locker. Emily walked up to him. "She'll get over it." She said to him. Hiccup looked at her with a glare. "Leave me alone. Don't talk to me. Pretend you don't know me." He said to her walking away and leaving the school.

Astrid didn't go to school all week. Saturday afternoon came and she had 100's of texts from Hiccup and like 50 missed calls from him. She finally decided to talk to him. She texted him asking him to come over. Hiccup said he would be there in 20 mins. When he got there she let him in and they sat in her living room across from each other. Hiccup stared at the floor. They sat in silence for a while.

"Why did you do it?" She finally pipped up. She raised her head and looked at him. Hiccup sighed and looked up at her.

"I was drunk." He said.

"That's you're excuse?" She said. "Hiccup, there has to be more to it." She said.

"She hit on me. Wouldn't leave me alone. I figured if I played along that she'd go away after a while. But it just got out of hand and went to far. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Astrid." He said. He had tears falling from his eyes now.

Astrid sighed. "I've already forgiven you." She said. Hiccup looked surprised.

"What?" He said. "Why?" He asked.

Astrid got up and walked over to him. She kneeled in front of where he was sitting. She took his hands in hers and gave him a small smile. "Hiccup. It wasn't your fault. I mean, you getting drunk was. But her hitting on you. Forcing you too. Taking advantage of you when you weren't stable. That's not your fault. She saw an opportunity and took it." Astrid said. Hiccup smiled at her.

"How did I manage to win you over?" He asked. Astrid smiled and put a hand on his cheek.

"By being you. And seeing me." She leaned over and kissed him.

"Come here." Hiccup said sitting back on the couch. Astrid straddled his lap and put her arms around his neck. Hiccup put his hands around her waist. "I love you Astrid." He said looking in her eyes. Astrid smiled at him. "I love you too!" She said. Hiccup kissed her and she didn't let him break it. Her hands went through his hair and soon turned into a make out session as well. Hiccup laid her down on the couch and their make-out session lasted a while. They heard the front door open and a female voice call for Astrid's name. They sat up and Astrid grabbed the remote turning the TV on and started flipping through channels. Hiccup put an arm around her and laid her head on his shoulder. She put a blanket across the two of them and held his free hand. Hiccup kissed her head and she smiled. "You're mine. Forever." Astrid said to him. Hiccup smiled at her. "Yes, and you're mine forever." He told her. "I love you." He said. Astrid kissed his cheek. "I love you too." She said cuddling with him.

Astrid knew that Hiccup meant his apology and knew they would be okay. She loved him and he loved her. And no one. Especially no girl or boy was going to break them apart. They may fight and they may get upset but they know they'll always work it out together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go guys!