Chapter 6: The Final Showdown

(At the Insurgency's current hideout, the insurgents are seen discussing about the current situation.)

Mr

Mr. Terrific: As far as I can tell, my reprogramming on Superman's drones is still undetected.

Batman: To be safe, we'll move soon.

H. Quinn: To where? Someplace worse?

 Quinn: To where? Someplace worse?

Plastic Man: She's got a point. This is the bottom of a hideout barrel, as I am literally sitting on a barrel.

(Mr. Terrific is then seen working on a machine.)

Mr. Terrific: I do have some good news on the other project you set me on. It was tough adapting kryptonian tech to our needs. (clicks some buttons) I just have to finish assembly and run some tests.

Batman: How long?

Mr. Terrific: A week.

(Batman looks down, knowing that he doesn't have much time left.)

(Meanwhile Hiro Shizuki is seen in a cafe with his girlfriends until Superman comes in.)

Hiro: (glares) You...

Superman: (glares) You have caused too much damage to my government! Consider yourself arrested!

(Suddenly Akane kicks Superman in the gut.)

Superman: Ugh...

Akane: Bad move, alien. (yandere) Now you're gonna be executed!

(Out of a sudden, Superman grabs her neck.)

Superman: (glares) Your boyfriend took everything from me, laughed at my suffering. And now I'll set him an example...

(Suddenly Hiro places the Accel Gaia Memory into the Enhancing Adapter.)

ACCEL UPGRADE!

ACCEL UPGRADE!

Hiro: (angry) HENSHIN!

BOOSTER!

(Hiro transforms into Kamen Rider Accel Booster Form, and then he tackles Superman, making him let go of Akane. The girls get surprised that he can fly now.)

Guri: Hiro-kun can fly!

Yuzu: We didn't hear anything about this.

(Hiro then punches Superman before slamming him to the ground.)

Accel: This is our final battle, Superman!

Superman: (weakly) And you will lose...

(Suddenly a boom tube opens, and then Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Hawkman come to aid Superman, but Accel flies and kicks the amazon away.)

Accel: Three against one? Now THAT'S an injustice. But now... Let's get shaking!

(Cyborg shoots with his cannons, but Accel dodges the shots.)

Cyborg: Kamen Rider Accel! Will you really use that power to destroy the only one who can save the earth?

Accel: (angry) DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS!

(Then Accel decides to finish Cyborg.)

ENGINE!

(Accel places the Engine Gaia Memory in his Engineblade)

ENGINE MAXIMUM DRIVE!

(Accel slashes through Cyborg.)

Accel: Despair is your goal.

(Cyborg then explodes, dying. Hawkman charges at Accel and tries to hit him, but he blocks the mace and kicks his helmet away before bringing him down and crushing his head. Superman and Wonder Woman then come in.)

Superman: No matter what, we put that criminal down!

(Wonder Woman and Superman charge at Accel, who grabs Superman's cape and slams him, but Wonder Woman kicks him and goes to help Superman up before she charges again, but Accel blocks her sword and punches her, and then he turns to punch Superman, who was charging at him. Suddenly the Insurgents come in.)

Batman: Hiro, stop!

Accel: No, Superman must pay for what he did to my family!

(Then Superman and Wonder Woman combine their attacks, but Accel still holds his own. Superman the throws a train at him, but he slashes it with his Engineblade. Wonder Woman charges at Accel, who then kicks her away.)

Accel: This is the end for you, Superman.

ENGINE!

(Accel prepares to finish Superman once and for all.)

ENGINE MAXIMUM DRIVE!

(Accel and Superman charge at each other, and then the former slashes the latter, who screams in pain.)

Accel: Despair is your goal!

(Superman explodes, and then Accel reverts back to Hiro. Batman is about to stop him from leaving, but Green Arrow stops him.)

G. Arrow: I owe my life to the kid. He saved the world from the most ruthless tyrant ever. Let him go.

(Batman reluctantly lets Hiro go away.)

(The battle to save the world is over, Hiro has finally avenged his parents.)