Act 1:Sailor Moon and Sailor Star

Start from the beginning

"I'm Serena Tsukino, you already met my twin sister, Usagi Tsukino.

" The name is Mamoru." He replied.

"Now, we have to go" Said Serena, dragging Usagi home.

He smiled.

When the twins get home.

••••

" Mom, we're home" Said Usagi.

"I ran into Umino and he said you both got your test results today" she said.

Serena smiled while Usagi was nervous because she failed.

Serena gives her paper to her mom first and then Usagi did the same thing.

"Serena, congratulations. You can go now and as for you" their mom said, giving Usagi a glare for failing.

Upstairs with Serena.

" Homework first and then sleep. Usagi needs to learn sometimes." Said Serena.

Two hours later, she was knocked out sleep on her table.

"Princess Serena..... Princess Serena"

Serena wakes up gasping...

She sees the same cat from this morning.

"Oh hi there" Serena greeted.

"Hi, my name is Luna. You are the chosen Sailor Guardian, Along with your sister, Usagi." She said.

Serena starts to freak out, which causes her hair to turn white . Luna looks at her amazed.

"You are the chosen one...."

"Huh?" She questioned.

"Take this broach and repeat after me. Star Prism power Make Up" Said Luna, throwing a broach at Serena.

Serena nods as she puts on the broach.

" Star Prism Power Make Up" she repeated.

Serena looks down at her outfit.

"My hair..... Is all white" Said Serena.

"You are her" Said Luna.

Usagi looks at her sister amazed.

"You two need to follow me, a robbery at the Jewelry Store." Said Luna, as the girls followed her.

••••••••••••••
At the store.

Naru is all tied up while the villain is just looking for the Silver Crystal.

"Stop right there!" Said the girls.

" Who the hell are you?" The villain asked.

"W-who are we?" Usagi froze. The twins look at the moon and Star.

" I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Moon. And for the name of the moon, I'll punish you" Said Sailor Moon.

" And I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and for compassion. I am Sailor Star, and for the name of the Star, I'll punish you with the light" Said Sailor Star.

"You two won't fool me" Said the villain. She calls the people who were brainwashed and she demanded them to attack the girls.

"What's going on?" Sailor Moon asked.

"Attack them"

Sailor Star was fighting them. She used the moves from the Sailor V game.

With Sailor Moon, she's running away from the people.

" Sailor Moon, what are you doing? You're supposed to fight them, not run like a scared person" Said Sailor Star.

"Kick the monster's butt" said Luna.

" I can't do this! What did me and Serena get ourselves into" She cried.

The waves start making a echo and starts breaking the glass to pieces.

"Sailor Moon, don't cry. It's your time to finish her now" a voice said.

"Sailor Star, say "star sparkles" " said Luna.

A mysterious wand that's a star shape comes out of nowhere. She uses it.

"Star Sparkles"

It makes the villain blind. She can't see.

"Sailor Moon, use your tiara. throw it and Shout moon tiara boomerang.'' said Luna.

"Moon tiara boomerang." She said, throwing her tiara and making the villain disappear.

"You did it, Sailor Moon and Sailor Star." Said Luna proudly.

Sailor Star was sure that someone was watching them.

A guy runs after seeing them fight and Usagi and Serena follow.

"You did a great job today, Sailor Star and Sailor Moon, you can call me, Tuxedo Mask " the guy said. Sailor Star looks at Sailor Moon, who was the heart eyes.

••••••

"Naru, are you sure?" A girl asked.

"No, really, two guardians came to save me. They were twins.

Serena's pov: it was real...all of it was. What's next?