Act 9: Princess Serenity and Dutchess Serenity

"Tuxedo Mask!" Sailor Star yelled.

"Tuxedo Mask, open your eyes" Mamoru heard Serena's voice.

Someone is calling to me. Long white hair,
Renako? Is that you? In my dreams? Is it you? Sailor Star? You look sad. Why are you crying? Wait..... This happened before....

"Endymion!"

"Please don't leave me! Endymion! Endymion!"

Endymion? I was reborn as Mamoru Chiba

With Sailor Star:

Mamoru slowly puts his hands on Star's face as she starts crying.

"Serenity..." He said. His hands dropped as he was dead.

Sailor Star gasp...

The guardians and Suit Mask looks to see Sailor Star about to cry.

Sailor Star freezes. "No...." And then she sobs very loudly. Everyone covers their ears, but are still looking at her. Usagi never seen her sister this sad before. The Star on her forehead starts to change shape and turn into a crescent moon mark. Venus's moon mark gets replaced with a tiara as Sailor Star's body starts glowing. Sailor Moon's sailor scout outfit starts to go away as well as she walked over to her sister.

Sailor Star's senshi outfit gets replaced with a long gown, her hair starts glowing white. Moon and Star earrings appear on her ears.

As for Sailor Moon, her blonde hair starts going loose, causing her hair to be fully down

As for Sailor Moon, her blonde hair starts going loose, causing her hair to be fully down. Her dress is the same as Serena's but it's blue.

"Serena-chan is changing, but her hair is getting brighter"

"Same to Usagi-chan"

With the cats: Luna, Artemis and Vega see that Serena is no longer Sailor Star.

"Serena...." Luna and Vega whispered as Artemis stared in shock.

Serena looked at her sister.

"Dutchess Serenity" Said Serena.

"Princess Serenity" Said Usagi.

They join hands with the watch in the middle.

"Is that Serena?"

"Usagi?"

"Princess Serenity..... And Her Dutchess...."

"The watch is ticking backwards... Going back in time..." Said Serenity.

"Regaining our Lost memories...." Said Dutchess.

"Sad past" said Serenity.

A sword raises up..