Pathetic

Jeannie had underestimated the jump down.

To be fair, all she had cared about in the moment had been she had seen red. And the only thing red on this planet was Vera.

And this blue and red guy apparently.

But Jeannie didn't have time to think of that as the ground came ever closer.

Until giant arms caught her.

She gaped at the large, intimidating alien before her, garbed in a green lantern uniform.

"Jeannie?"

Jeannie turned away from the big guy to see her sister flying above them. Red energy was slowly fading from around her.

"Ha! I found you! Take that little blue people and disco ball guy!" Jeannie snapped her fingers in triumphant.

"What? Never mind." Vera put a hand to her head. "Where are the others?"

"Who are they?" Jeannie questioned as she took at the crowd.

A green, robotic looking woman, blue and red alien dude, and...

"Green lantern? Well, I shouldn't be surprised." She said as she jumped out of big guy's arms. "But man I really want to meet John Stewart."

"He is coming." Green woman said.

"Really?"

"Focus Jeannie." Vera reminded. "Our siblings."

She was quickly losing patience for this whole pozer planet.

"Wait wait wait, my question still stands: who the hell are these people?" Jeannie was staring at Aya, wondering why she had no insignia, though she guessed she was a green lantern.

Vera sighed. "Aya, Razer, Kilowog." She pointed. "Now let--"

"You say that like I know who they are Vera! I don't even know Green lantern's actually name!"

"Its Hal Jordon, and why do you care?" Vera questioned.

"I like to know things!"

Vera was visibly more calm with one of her siblings, but was anxious about the others.

"So do I. Like where are the others?" Vera gritted her teeth.

They had all been through a lot. She shouldn't push Jeannie...then she remembered the four adults around them.

Jeannie did too. "Vera, I don't believe it: you made friends."

Vera seethed. "They are not my friends."

"Now she's really reminding me of Razer." Kilowog spoke, causing Aya and Hal to laugh.

Razer responded by glaring at all of them.

"You sure Vera, cause Blue and Red here seems a lot like you."

Vera gave her sister the exact same glare.

It was really quiet comedic.

But Vera shook it off. She didn't know these people. She couldn't trust these people. She couldn't let them keep her away from the others.

Under her breath, Jeannie whispered. "Are you super sure?"

Vera groaned. No, she wasn't super sure these were bad people. But they were adults! When had any adult ever been good to them.

But Vera couldn't ignore the fact that Kilowog had talked to her, and Aya had suggested taking her to her siblings, and Razer seemed a lot like her. And Vera had to admit, despite the comfort she had around the aliens she had met, it was good to see another human.