Stiles leaned over to Scott a little despite the fact he was sitting next to him. "Hey, my dad said that the ER attending wasn't strangled, but did die from asphyxiation."

Elora halfly glanced over from her computer, exchanging a short look with Scott that let him know she was listening too.

"They just don't know how," Stiles continued, messing with the pen in his hand.

"Do you think the on call doctor could still be alive?"

"I don't know," he took in a breath and let go of it. "But, Scott, there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital. At least. You know? Any one of them could be next."

Scott nodded, his cell phone starting to buzz before he could reply to Stiles. Pulling it out, he leaned over and answered Deaton's call in a quite voice. "Hey, Doc. Sorry, I'm in class right now. Can I call you back later?"

Elora sat at her desk, her fingers clicking at her keyboard as she listened to Deaton.

"Unfortunately, no. I honestly thought I might never have to burden you like this, but I'm afraid, at the moment, you're my only hope. I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me."

"Doc, Doc, Doc, Doc what's happening?"

But the line was already flat.

Elora was there to save him, "Mr. McCall, I've gotten an email for your dismissal. You're free to go. Mr. Stilinski they want you in the front office." She nodded her head towards the door, "Go."

Both boys silently thanked her, Scott able to go save Deaton and Stiles able to let his dad know.

Hopefully, it would be enough.

x x

"So," Boyd and Isaac scanned the warehouse store, currently not showing any signs of their illness that got them released from school. The newer beta looked up to Isaac, "Elora, huh?"

Isaac lifted an eyebrow as they went down an aisle of power tools. "What about her?"

"You're into her, aren't you?" Boyd had an underlying tone of knowing.

"Why-why would you think that?"

Boyd laughed, shaking his head. "Derek's going to kick your ass then throw you off the roof of the building."

Isaac ran a hand through his hair, "I know I'm screwed."

Boyd stopped them by the cables, "Have you two done anything?"

"Not really, I mean, we sort of made out on her couch the other day, but..."

"While Derek was thought to be dead?" Boyd gave him a look, "Dude, that's cold."

"It just happened, okay?"

He picked out a bundle of orange wires, glancing to Isaac after a moment. "Do you want it to happen again?"

Isaac picked up a bundle himself, looking over the voltage it could carry. "I'd be lying if I said no."

"Isn't she like 21 or something?" Boyd asked, smirking as Isaac looked slightly frustrated.

"Just turned 20," Isaac countered, "and I'll be 18 over Christmas so it's not like it's that big of a difference."

Boyd laughed, amused. "Derek is going to turn you into a fur coat for her."