Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 21-23(end) *

Zacznij od początku

...

This kind of discussion was seen by more and more people, and then everyone discovered... Su Moxiu might actually have scholar syndrome.

Quite... fashionable.

On this day, Yan Jing and Su Moxiu woke up early in the morning, put on custom-made clothes, and prepared to go out to participate in interviews.

Liu Leyan went with him. On the way there, she suddenly said, "Axiu, people on the Internet said that you are really a patient with Scholar Syndrome! Hahaha!"

Su Moxiu froze.

Yan Jing asked: "There is no bad remark, right?"

"That's not the case. Everyone still thinks Ash is quite powerful." Liu Leyan said.

"I also think Ash is very powerful." Yan Jing was very proud.

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze and blinked: "If I am sick, would you find me annoying?"

"How come? No matter what you are, you are my favorite person." Yan Jing leaned in and kissed him, "I know your condition, it's okay."

"What do you know?" Su Moxiu asked.

"Your illness," Yan Jing said, "That's nothing. God likes you so much that makes you different."

Su Moxiu suspected that he had heard it wrong.

He stared at Yan Jingze blankly, and then was kissed by Yan Jingze: "I love you, no matter what you are, I love you."

Su Moxiu's heart calmed down.

The two soon arrived at the TV station and met the rest of the crew.

After the filming, they never met again, and they were very excited to see Yan Jingze again this time.

Xin Jingrong's eyes were red: "Gudao..."

After the movie was released, Xin Jingrong had already watched it several times.

She always thought that she would be ugly in the movie, but in fact she didn't.

Not only that, everyone's evaluation of her was pretty good, and some people even took the initiative to look for her and ask her to audition.

Thanks to Gu Shihao!

She is really grateful.

The others are also the same as Xin Jingrong.

This movie will definitely explode, and they have the experience of participating in this movie, and they will definitely have access to some good resources in the future.

It will take a while for the show to be recorded, and everyone will put on makeup first.

However, there is one person who does not use makeup, and that is Su Moxiu.

His facial features are very three-dimensional, and his skin is very white. It looks very good when he is directly on the camera. The makeup artist stared at him for a while, and was not willing to act on him.

He was a little idle for a while, and at this moment, a staff member came over: "Mr. Su, hello, when we are recording, we will ask you some questions...Do you want to get familiar with it first?"

"Good." Liu Leyan helped Su Moxiu agree. Although the show was recorded and broadcast, and if something went wrong in the middle, it could be re-recorded, but it is good for Su Moxiu to be familiar with the script in advance.

"Then where shall we go?" The TV station staff pointed to a room not far away.

Liu Leyan nodded in agreement.