Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 11-15*

Start from the beginning

And Su Moxiu.

He didn't know Su Moxiu before, but after reading too many posts, he felt that this was a little fresh meat with a face, no acting skills, and a bad temper.

But I really got in touch...

If the current level of plastic surgery can make a face like Su Moxiu's face, he will do it without saying a word!

Also, although Su Moxiu has bad acting skills, he has a good temper! There is no such thing as looking down on people like playing big names!

And what surprised him most was that Su Moxiu was very good at digging out "beauty."

Director Gu's movie, although the plot is good and looks exceptionally smooth, but the details are a bit rough and the pictures are not beautiful.

Su Moxiu is different, he has eyes that discover beauty that Director Gu doesn't have.

He has seen the script of this movie, it is very good, and director Gu's acting skills are good, now I'm watching the special effects.

As long as the editing and special effects of this movie are not bad, the final product will not be bad either!

But this special effect really burns money!

Speaking of it, Gu's crew is so simple, is it to save money to do special effects?

Xue Heyi was thinking this way, and he saw Xin Jingrong and others coming in from outside.

The faces of these people were mixed with horror and joy, and their expressions looked very strange. They came in swarms and looked at Yan Jingze: "Gu director, that short...short video..."

"Who did you look for in the short video, Director Gu? It's too realistic, and it scared me to cry!" Xin Jingrong exclaimed excitedly.

Whether it's her eyeliner or the silkworm that has been carefully groomed right now, they are all intact, and it's hard to tell that she has cried. Yan Jing retracted his gaze: "How about the studio that did special effects for this movie?"

Now in China, there are more and more 4D movies, 5D movies, VR experience halls, etc. Some people even buy VR equipment and play games at home.

The studio that Yan Jing acquired was originally for the production of related short films and special effects. The equipment he brought to these people this time was also moved from that studio.

Wearing glasses and data gloves, it's like coming to that virtual world...

It stands to reason that if the virtual is virtual in the end, it will always look a little fake, but the short video they saw through the device just now... is really amazing!

They have come to the end of the world. An earthquake happened, houses collapsed, and monsters chased them...

too terrifying!

In addition to being terrible, they can't help but get excited—that's all too real, if their movies have such special effects...

Like Xue Heyi, they had no confidence in the movie at first.

Later, I saw the script written by Yan Jingze, and after seeing Yan Jingze's acting skills, I had some confidence, but I still felt that it was not very good.

After all, the most important thing in science fiction movies is special effects, and the special effects of their country's movies have not been very good.

Although VR short films and movie special effects are actually not the same, they have something in common!

"Guide! Which company did you hire for this short film? It's too awesome!" Xin Jingrong said, the whole person subconsciously came to Yan Jingze's side, and even went to hold Yan Jingze's arm...