Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 6-10

Start from the beginning

"It's okay!" Yan Jingze said, "You have the face! You are so beautiful!"

"I am indeed beautiful," Su Moxiu nodded, "I am willing to act."

Yan Jingze smiled with satisfaction, shook his hands and looked at Zhou Liming, whose eyes were twitching: "How was the actor I chose?"

Zhou Liming: "..." Su Moxiu's acting skills are very bad!

No, it's not that he has poor acting skills, it's that he has no acting skills at all.

Speaking of it...Gu Shihao's drama, he only invested five million just so that Gu Shihao wouldn't be suspicious. Besides, Qi Qi was recruited by his company with a lot of money, and President Wang was also the one who got in touch with him.

So after he hired Qi Qi, he learned one thing from Qi Qi — Su Moxiu has Asperger's syndrome.

Of course, Su Moxiu may not have Asperger's syndrome, but other neurodevelopmental disorders.

However, no matter what, there is no doubt that Su Moxiu suffers from a neurodevelopmental disorder that does not affect his intelligence.

This disorder may be like autism, that is, autism1. Although Su Moxiu's symptoms are not serious, it also makes him strange in some aspects, and it's difficult for him to make expressions.

It's really difficult for such a person to act.

Speaking of which, he became popular in variety shows because his seriousness is amusing.

But in fact, he wasn't playing at all, he was just sick.

Zhou Liming's eyes swept over Gu Shihao's assistant, and then landed on Yan Jingze: "Shihao, think about it carefully."

Yan Jingze said: "I don't need to think about it anymore! By the way, I have to audition! I don't need to come listen! I will do it alone!"

As Yan Jingze spoke, he took the information of the actors who came to audition that were originally held by a girl from his hometown next to him, and walked to the audition hall.

After walking a few steps, he turned his head and looked at Su Moxiu and Liu Leyan: "Come in with me!"

Su Moxiu and Liu Leyan followed Yan Jingze in a daze.

"Director Gu, are you uncomfortable?" Liu Leyan asked Yan Jingze after entering, because Yan Jingze's hands were always twitching before.

"I'm fine." Yan Jingze returned to normal, and smiled at Liu Leyan, "Please do me a favor, call someone in for me."

"Oh..." Liu Leyan agreed.

After Yan Jingze finished speaking, he went to look at the information in his hand, and then asked Liu Leyan to call people one by one.

When those people from Zhou Liming Company came in, he pretended to be a drug addict and let them go without saying a few words. When those people who had nothing to do with Zhou Liming came in, he would ask a few more questions he thought were appropriate. He would also ask them if he would like to be in his movie while discarding ones that don't fit.

During this process, some people who were invited to audition left without waiting for the audition, obviously because they didn't have confidence in him and the movie he was about to start shooting, so they didn't want to participate in it.

Yan Jingze didn't care, anyway, the most indispensable thing in this world is people.

After calling, a woman with an internet celebrity face came in.

This person is Xin Jingrong, the person who entered the original owner's room last night in his previous life.

The original owner took drugs at the time and was hallucinating. He mistook Xin Jingrong for Zhao Yangui and had a relationship with Xin Jingrong.