Ch. 31: Bad night or bad romance?

Start from the beginning

Sweetie: Princess, listen. I'm not! Gonna perform tonight. They're not gonna like rock anyways.

"Sweetie was about to walk out of the room, until..."

Princess of BarkingBurg: You get to wear something for the performance.

Sweetie: *Stops walking* Like?

Princess of BarkingBurg: Whatever you want

Sweetie: *Turns her head forward and up high* Hmph... *Leaves*

Princess of BarkingBurg: *Runs to her* Wait! How about... Somewhere else?

Sweetie: Like what?

Princess of BarkingBurg: Adventure Bay

Sweetie: I don't even know that place

Princess of BarkingBurg: Well... I thought you spended time with them there.

Sweetie: Yuck! Barf, why would I spend time with those lousy pups anyways?

Princess of BarkingBurg's mind: What has gotten into her?

Princess of BarkingBurg: *Sighs* Well... I promise you that you will do fine there. The people at Adventure Bay aren't dangerous.

Sweetie's mind: Except for The Paw Patrol...

Princess of BarkingBurg: But... Trust me, please. Your gonna be a singer up there, and your quitting now.

Sweetie: Yep

Princess of BarkingBurg: Ok then, if your not gonna perform tonight then I'll have to ground you.

Sweetie: Go ahead, see if I care

Princess of BarkingBurg: I didn't want to do this to you Sweetie... But... You've forced me to. *Takes Busby away from her*

Sweetie: Hey! Give Busby back to me immediately!

Princess of BarkingBurg: I will, if... You will perform tonight

Sweetie: Ok ok I will, but just give Busby back to me now!

Princess of BarkingBurg: I don't take now's, remember?

Sweetie: *Groans angrily* Please...

Princess of BarkingBurg: Thank you *Puts down Busby* Now then, I'll see you until an hour and 30 minutes for the performance. I just need to call Ryder for something. *Leaves*

Sweetie: Atleast, the Princess didn't do nothing to you *Hugs Busby*

*Back at Adventure Bay*

"Ryder was still playing video games on his pup-pad, until he received a call from someone."

Ryder: Yes?

Princess of BarkingBurg: Hey Ryder, sadly we have to cancel the performance in BarkingBurg today.

Ryder: Really? Why?

Princess of BarkingBurg: Sweetie doesn't want to do it. That's why I'm bringing the performance to Adventure Bay.

Ryder: Cool, I'll remind the pups about this