12. Best Friends 🍒

Beginne am Anfang

Arini stayed quiet for a few minutes as if she was thinking about something. " Okay " She nodded with a small smile. She didn't want Kalpana's efforts to go in vain. She was trying to make her smile with so many ways, Arini didn't want to disappoint her bestie now.

Both of them love each other more than anything. Once Arini announced it too that if Shrey does not marry, she will be marrying Kalpana for real.

" Yeaahhh.. Let me match our earrings as soon as possible. Who knows when you'll again start crying! Then I have to crack jokes again. "

🌻🌻🌻

" Madhav chakli hata iske plate se, hata abhi" The boy who was sitting peacefully on chair & listening to his best friend's deeds, finally stood up & shouted on him.

( madhav, remove the chakli from his plate, remove now)

" Chakli kya? Isko ghar se bahar fekde Ankit"
another boy said in anger glaring.

( why only chakli? Throw him out of the house)

Ankit showed Shrey a 'I'm so done with you' face and said,
" Shrey get out, out out. Don't waste our time. "

" Hey you two please don't start again. I don't have much energy to tolerate your dra--" Shrey was cut by Madhav.

" Yeah all of us are doing drama here, Ankit me & Arini, all of us only know to be dramatic. "

" Why are you suddenly pulling her name? " Shrey shouted being annoyed.

" Cause you just now spat that you made her cry. "

" She was eating my head. Stupid girl. And...... And my mood was already bad because of.... of.... "

" Karan " Madhav said. "But karan ki gussa Arini pe nikalna is not a good thing"

( but taking out karan's anger at arini, was not a good thing)

" I know Madhav.. But I... And she was talking nonsense so my head.. " Shrey was again cut by Ankit.

" Don't give us excuses. You have to say sorry to her. "

"...I said... said sorry to mom.. " Shrey stuttered not meeting his eyes with them.

" What about the girl who wanted to put medicine there only? " asked Madhav.

" Bhai tu nikal mere ghar se. " Ankit shouted again.

( bro just get out of my house)

Shrey stood up & looked at his best friends with full disappointment. " Why are you both doing this? Aren't you guys my friends? Stop taking her side. She already has a best friend to support her. And you guys are my best friend so support me. "

" You want us to support you when you're wrong. "

Shrey did not say anything. He too knew whatever his friends are saying, are true. This time he was wrong. He can't ask them to support him in this.

" Sorry " He muttered lowly.

" Say this to the right one, not us. "

Shrey looked down, not wanting to face them.

No matter how wrong their friend was, they still could not ignore his bruises and that cut. That needs to be treated.

No matter how much they are angry with their friend but they too could not stop caring.

Madhav & Ankit looked at each other & nodded. Ankit passed him the first aid box.

" Chal chupchaap beth, medicine laga rha hu. " Madhav said in a rough voice.

( sit silently. I'm treating with medicines)

" Ahh.. Madhav please. " Shrey tried to stop him but only if that worked.

" Shrey, hum Arini nhi hai. Esa thappad maarunga na agar firse kuch bola toh. " It was Ankit who fake glared him.

( shrey, we are not like Arini, okay? I'll slap you if you say another word)

" Ek toh udhar kisi ko rula diya already. Aunty pe chillaya abh humpe bhi. Chupchaap beth. " Madhav too did not stop now.

( you already made one cry there. Even shouted at auntu and at us too. Sit silently now)

When both of them attacked him with words, Shrey could not do anything.

" Thanks " Shrey murmured.

They give a small smile to each other only...

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Hope you enjoyed their bonds. Finding real friends and being a good friend, both are tough! I couldn't get that and couldn't even be that, but that doesn't mean my story characters will be unlucky like me 👽 hahaaaa..

Tell me about your best friends!

Happy new year already 🎇🎊🎉
Remember to take care of yourself, your family & loved ones!
Work hard for dreams this year!
Byeeeeee >3

The next update can be a late one 🙇‍♀️