Much needed confrontation!!!

Just back after today's episode...

First time i liked abhi's convo.....

He clearly states after going to hospital why did you go to concert? Even if you did you should have called the police? And if you did call them .... Then you should have waited.....

Yeh mahaan bananeke chakkar mein....sab hogya...and she doesn't even have the spine to say a sorry and accept it...

Ab toh abhi be bhi keh diya it's akshu's mistake hai...

And he correctly pointed out how she because of her only zidd she left him to marry her sister when she clearly knew they two or into each other ....

But you know what now they will bring a leap and soon after 60 epis they would be back together...par aarohi???neil???

Why do writers write these mahaan bechari types FLs man!!! And upar se she doesnt even own it??..

Main abhi madam sir wali ks jaise likne ko nahi keh rahi atleast not show her this bechari...like usne kuch nahi kiya bas...sab kuch galat hojata uske saath...uuuuughhh!!!!

Aise kise chalega!!kuch toh realistic rakthe...how every time she right and things just go wrong around when err is to human why show FL like devis??

Let her make  her fair share of mistakes  and own it like a boss!?and fl when she makes her mistakes let her face consequences not others!!

Write better leads ....na !!! A better story ...!!

Yaar...jab potential characters ke saath aisa gatiya story likte haina?!? ....it irritates a lot....

Drop in your thoughts
Will update the story soon