Part 2

I  immediately hid the phone under my skirt and moved afar from my family there was so much drama now and I did not want add fuel to the fire that was extinguishing slowly...

I was irritated as to want he wanted now? Already people here are in tension but some part of me said may be he knew where akshara is .... maybe he knows his bhabhi,,, This part of me wanted to attend the call the rest wanted to avoid it...

While I was in this internal dilemma, A thud and voices squealed in fright behind me . I turned and ran only to find my mimi all unconscious, The police had taken kairav Bhaiya into custody and mimi could not take it all and fainted.

 Me and vansh bhaiya rushed her to the hospital...At the hospital many things flashed my mind whether I should stay back at hospital with vansh bhaiya, if i should go and see kairav bhaiya...or I should go find Akshu I did not know, so many things were going on ..and I did not know what to focus...

Mimi was taken into the ICU immediately and the doctor informed she had a mild heart attack but she has survived it. 

Everything and everyone around me was in shatters and I wanted to somehow fix it but for a girl who was already in shatters who was already struggling herself I did not how to save my family from this mess.

While the angst in me prevailed haunting me for one more time and adding to my inner turmoil, someone crossed me ., It felt like neil...I don't know for some reason the shirt that the person who seemed to familiar ... my gut said it was neil, but what was he doing here ?

Did he know Mimi was admitted? Does he knows where akshara is?? Why is he here ? So many questions bombarded in my head with no answers... Before I could follow the shadow that surpassed me I heard vansh bhaiyya calling me ....

I sighed and turned to him. Being a doctor is one thing and being an attendant is another, and oh boy it was difficult the trips between the home and hospital...uff!! But I would do it ny day for my Mimi ....

She slowly regained her consciousness to our relief...and her first word she uttered was akshu... Everyone began to console her , while I cursed her in my mind.

She was always responsible and so loving na?!? The perfect one !!! Why did she have to leave that too without telling anyone?? I agitated in my mind .

The doctor came and advised her to be in observation for 2 days and a rest for two weeks .

******************************************

One and half  week In .........

I have never been this exhausted both mentally and physically, yet I have no intend to take breaks as I take the lunch to mimi's room...

I opened the door and sat  beside her bed...

Yeh kha jao ...phir medicime bhi lena hai aapko... I said keeping the dishes on the side table.

Pata nahi akshu ne khaaya bhi hoga ya nahi.... she sighed.

I bit my lips I know she is tensed about akshu....

I am also worried about her but at some point I understand that if she wanted to stay she would have never left .Now that she left,  I know at some point she will return...par aise roke apni tabiyat bigadke uske liye chinta...Its just not my cup of tea....

She will return ...She is not some small child to be taken care of, she is married and she is an adult for god's sake, and I am sure she can take care of herself...May be she needed some space, who knows what happened, when she has clearly written not to search about her and she has to go ....

.Aise har vakt usne khana khaya hoga kya soya hoga kya kya matlab aissi bematlab worry karne ka jab wo clearly said not to search for her

Sometimes I think I am more matured at handling situations like this...

But who will explain this to my family members , If I say it out loud I will become the villain and I will be the one who is not sensible so I kept quiet as I fed her .

Then my phone rang and as I guessed it right, It was neil.. I cut it immediately and kept my phone upside down as I am feeding her . 

Neil has been calling me ever since akshara has left us but I did not answer as I was too busy handling my family not only mimi even bade papa and maa had to be takeb care, it was me and vansh bhaiya who were going errands and taking care of them ...

But this time I wanted to attend for once hear what this chamkadad had to say.. So I quickly fed mimi and gave her the medicines and walked up in the corridor.

I called him up and spoke in a husky voice so that no one would hear .... Kya hai baar baar call kyun kar raha chamkadad !!! I asked all irritated

Tumse baat karni hai ...mil sakte hai?!? Neil asked surprising me ...

Tum??? Mujse??? Kyun??? I bombarded him with questions before he could answer anyone .

 I will tell you when i meet I will message you the cafe address let's meet there  he said and cut the phone, and I could not react.

What did he want to talk to me......ahhhh....akshara!!! I sighed...ofcourse.. He will talk about akshara what else my mind threw a immediate one...

My phone buzzed it was the venue and he had asked me to come there as soon as possible.

I sighed and got ready to listen to one more person as if my family members were not enough these one and half weeks were not enough...

I wore my black kurta and blue jean and adjusted my hair not that I was so excited to meet him I just wanted to take a break and catch out some fresh air.

I walked up to the hall and saw the rest having their lunch on the table...

  I tried to sneak and moved slowly while looking at them but hit my took finger badly at the table and made noise...

Kaha jaa rahi ho tum Bada papa's voice made me stand up straight, before I could have a look at my toe .  vo...vo... I stumbled I was so sure in my mind that I should not mention Neil's name as it would result in more drama and their health would also take a toll .

 Kuch samaan karid na tha bade papa socha I will get some fresh air and have lunch outside and come ...last days have  been so ....

Before I could complete Bade papa nodded an yes and maa too...

I smiled and left to meet Neil in the cafe.

************************************************

Hope you guys liked it 

Drop in your thoughts

Upcoming Neirohi Talks......