Part 7

************Arohi's POV*********

One sight haunted me. The unwavering Arohi Goenka was having wavery thoughts in my mind, rather a scene played in my mind in the loop. The scene where Neil Goenka watched me wipe my lips, his eyes glued to my lips. It was a very faint moment though, but when my eyes met his, glaring at my lips, I felt a rush inside me.

A feeling so new to my heart and mind that I was not able to comprehend what it was. A tension, an unknown sense of unsettlement pounded my heart, and that's the exact reason I left Neil with a yes so abruptly.

I closed my eyes as I parked my car inside my house to hold myself well, got out of the car, and locked it.

I slowly opened my main door so that it would not squeak, because the last time I left that door every one of my family members was sleeping and I did not want to disturb any of them.

I slowly closed it back and tiptoed my way to the side of the hall, while a voice terrified me...Itni raat ko kaha se aa rahi ho???(Where are you coming from at hour at night?)

My body sent chills down my spine as I knew who it was. It was my bade papa.

I slowly turned to face him. Bade papa vo...

Before I could respond Bade papa screamed at the loudest of voices and the entire family came down from sleep running to the hall.

His voice was so loud that my hand immediately shook out of fright, but I placed it in another palm so no one would notice.

After everyone came terrified and looked for answers from bade papa, he continued yelling even in a higher tone

"Yeh dekho iss maharani ko, iski behen lapata hai par iski toh kuch padi nahi hai...pata nahi kaha ghum ke aiyi hai.... (See her, her sister is missing, yet she has no sense of empathy, God knows where she is coming from at this hour of the night) he yelled in my face.

Bade papa vo.... Before I could say a thing my badi maa held my both arms tightly and came near my face. Hume hamesha se pata tha ki tum akshu ko koi khaas pasand nahi karti ho...Phir bhi aarohi itni laa parvayi...vo gayi nahi aur tumne party karna shuru kar diya!!!!(We know you always did not like akshara that much, still aarohi you are so irresponsible, That you partied???)she completed yelling in my face, as I stood there lifeless bleeding my heart one more time silently in front of all.

Even if they would listen to me as to where I went, at this point, I did not want them to where I went. If they assume I was partying then let it be, I am not clearing the air. I have given up on trying and this aarohi does not need validation not even from her dear ones....

As everyone was discussing or accusing me bade papa fell short of air, The worst possible thing had happened I rushed to check on him, but he pushed me as if not wanting me to treat him..piercing one more knife in my bleeding heart.

I ran to my room as I was assured it was just a sharp pain that he felt on his chest anything serious I would have known...

So I ran to my room and fell on my face on the bed with so much force that was exerting in my body through my numb mind.

A tear ran across my upper nose and reached the other eye...I quickly wiped it...

Meanwhile...

At the Birla's

**********Neil's POV*******

I had just reached my house and was about to go to bed, but before that, I wanted to check on bhai so I went to his room.

As I neared his room I heard voices coming from it a rather loud voice, it was papa's...

Bol do uss nalayak ko yani tumhare bete ko uss akshara ka naam bhi na lein...varna mere bete halat na aisi hi reh jayega( Tell your useless son not to take akshara's name, otherwise my son will remain like this only lifeless) My heart sank a little.

Just like always ma tried to defend me. Uska bhi ek naam hai..Neil....koi aira gaira nahi vo...aapka hi beta hai...( He is not a nobody He is your son) she said...

To that papa clearly in his loud and clear voice said vo galti ke sevay kuch nahi hai...( He is nothing more than a mistake)

I heard it from outside the door, and could not take it anymore I turned and ran to my room and closed my door before anyone could notice it.

A quick tear ran down my cheek The mistake was his then how am I in the wrong my heart pained!! Usually, bhai would be there to comfort me, but now bhai was still recovering from the operation and I don't know whether he will recover from the trauma that his wife has left him, I felt suffocated more with every arising thought, it was not that I did not want to breathe I could not. The more I tried the more I suffered and suffocated. I took my phone and hit the contacts button, So many numbers, yet none could be contacted.

I did not want to trouble ma as she is already worried about bhai. The first contact that appeared was aarohi's, as the last contacted.

I first went to call her and went to tap on her name and then stopped, but my anxiety attack got better on me and I messaged her Milegi?? (Will you meet??). I don't why I messaged her, and I don't even know if will she reply or not, but this just felt like the right thing to do and the anxiety that grew every minute made me do it.

*********Arohi's POV***********

The phone buzzed taking my mind off things that were going on in my head it was chamkadad. It read Milegi?? Café pe?? I gulped in my saliva, and was about to text him that I cannot come as already drama had happened because of this, but why did he want to meet?? Didn't we meet just now? Is something serious?? So many questions bombarded me.

I was in the worst dilemma again, but then a thought popped up. Now, that my family sees me as irresponsible and insensitive one, why not be one and see Neil?? Who cares??

I messaged Neil... Ok...But no café will be open at this time chamkadad. Come to this place. I messaged him the google location.

*********Neil's POV******

As I was about to throw my phone buzzed it was Chipkali she had sent in some location. I clicked the link and it directed me to a residential area outside the city. Whose house is it I wondered?

**************************

That's all for the part guys.

Upcoming Neirohi talks..

Drop in your thoughts and votes for it encourages me to write better.