Part 11

Manjari maa had all sorted it out for neil, they had hid the fact that he was caught up in the airport...or even the fact that he searched for akshara....

***************Neil's pov*********
It was night and neil was wandering in his room with flashbacks...of those desperate eyes of aarohi...the eyes that were always confident ,over ofcourse his mind reminded his heart...

But today it was different... Those big eyes were craving something nd was hurt..yet trying to hold back ...

Somewhere his heart felt he saw a image upclose to him and may be a worser image too infront of him...

His thoughts were interuptted when he saw harshvardhan birla his papa stand on  his doors ...

Papa...neil called confused...

Mr.Birla laughed sarcastically and entered the room holding his both hands behind...

Tume kya lagta hai...what did you think?? You will get arrested and I wouldn't even know??

Arre...waha ka top officer ki wife na mera patient... The moment he heard your name he knew and informed  me first I only told him to inform manjari...

Kitni baar...?!? How much times should tell you to stop chanting about akshara??? Hhaaaa...he yelled at his face.....

The next time na I will not warn you....seedha Ghar se bahar nikal dunga samja... He shouted at his face ...and stormed out of his room without even taking a look at Neil's face...

Neil sighed his heart felt heavy,.I guess you can never heal when your parents hurt he thought..and walked inside the room..and saw himself in the mirror...

He just wanted to ran away somewhere or magically disappear somehow...

The tired face ....the lips that tightly sealed itself so that others by mistake also wouldn't know what storm was hurling inside him....

But..this time... the face seemed familiar.. aarohi... Her face ...kept on lingering in his mind....

Neil took his phone he opened his WhatsApp and clicked on Aarohi....

Shall we meet?.. he typed and erased it...no, neil......he remembered bade papas words for aarohi.....

Are you okay??? He typed ...jaise tujhe baatakar he manegi.... He erased it too... And threw his phone on the bed...

************Arohi's pov************

Arohi as soon as she entered the house , she excused herself by saying she was having a headache and ran to her room, and closed her door and fell on her bed....burying her head in the pillows deep...so that none would hear her...heart break...

It was past dinner time...and vansh bhaiya had called her...for lunch but she pretended to be asleep...and he went...

After she was sure the footsteps vanished ...she turned back on the bed and faced her ceiling...

The ceiling fan was swirling around just like her mind ....A silent tear came out from her eye and ran to her ears... without her notice...

Because with her notice tears were just prohibited to come down her eyes...

Before atleast she had her job...but now after her sister's fiasco she is jobless for one year ....

Job was blessing in disguise for her.... A much needed distraction to her lone and wavering mind...but now...the mind wavers in all directions with no control of hers and she hated that...